Seat moves

ticket office cant literally get a thing right, they have a system in place to get a seat move.

I joined the seat move wait list, heard nothing. After viewing this thread contacted them, told club will contact if a move is there, again heard nothing.

When the Tickets for my gers wait list season books went live i was able to see them, sent another email kicking off asking how that can possibly be offering new ticket holders a choice when I was only offered club deck when i purchased and had requested a move.

next day i got a call and give a seat in the copland front. Worked out in the end but only if you shout loudest. They need to automate the process and open the tickets to those who want a move the way they allow new sales to be done. It would also speed things up.
If you are after a seat move you should get the same option as new season ticket holders get. You should get the seating plan and see what's available.

Just realized that's what you said in your last paragraph haha. There's definitely better seats available for new ticket holders than the one I was offered in a seat move.

Last edited:
Yeah that's the one. I got a move to MFF. Obviously not as central but will at least have a full view of the pitch.
That must be a fair hike in price is it not? Looked at one in MFN and was over 300 more. That is a bit more central than MFF right enough.

ticket office cant literally get a thing right, they have a system in place to get a seat move.

I joined the seat move wait list, heard nothing. After viewing this thread contacted them, told club will contact if a move is there, again heard nothing.

When the Tickets for my gers wait list season books went live i was able to see them, sent another email kicking off asking how that can possibly be offering new ticket holders a choice when I was only offered club deck when i purchased and had requested a move.

next day i got a call and give a seat in the copland front. Worked out in the end but only if you shout loudest. They need to automate the process and open the tickets to those who want a move the way they allow new sales to be done. It would also speed things up.
I got a call back after doing similar to you but they claime there were no seats, couldn't explain why I was able to select a seat near where i requested the day before. Thoroughly pissed off means sitting in front of a complete ned rocket prick for another season

I went through every section and added them to my basket. That gave me the seat numbers. You have to do it through the sections rather than click on the map.

Thanks mate, that works. Not sure that I'll get anywhere but at least I know whats available, like many others the seats I want seem to be there but I just havent been offered anything?!

I got a call back after doing similar to you but they claime there were no seats, couldn't explain why I was able to select a seat near where i requested the day before. Thoroughly pissed off means sitting in front of a complete ned rocket prick for another season
I put a post on twitter and tagged a few popular rangers accounts asking them to retweet it for me. Had about 5 offers within an hour then agreed with someone and emailed the club. Was all sorted within about a day

If you are after a seat move you should get the same option as new season ticket holders get. You should get the seating plan and see what's available.

Just realized that's what you said in your last paragraph haha. There's definitely better seats available for new ticket holders than the one I was offered in a seat move.
There is an inherent problem with the pre-season seat transfer / mygers new season tickets.
It’s clearly a case of getting as much money in as possible regardless of loyalty.
I get that thru mygers they need to offer season tickets however the folk requesting seat transfers have paid their money for near two seasons without attending a game, meanwhile, they either don’t get an offer, while mygers get better seats. There’s something far wrong with the system in place.

I am
Hey mate

I am not letting this go, got the same issues as you.

Can you DM me I am going to try to put a complaint in and get this sorted if there are a few of us maybe we can get something sorted for next year?

Would @admin be ok with a Google Doc link being posted here? We could add seat info to it with contact details though not sure if everyone would be comfortable with that as it would be public.

I am

Hey mate

I am not letting this go, got the same issues as you.

Can you DM me I am going to try to put a complaint in and get this sorted if there are a few of us maybe we can get something sorted for next year?
As frustrating as it is they have to draw the line somewhere.

Sorry to hear this mate , was it the current economic climate that made you give them up ?
Naw, my brother was having problems getting up the stairs and was looking for a seat transfer for a couple of years before the crooks came in, and when the inevitable happened we got seats in the sj front.

Naw, my brother was having problems getting up the stairs and was looking for a seat transfer for a couple of years before the crooks came in, and when the inevitable happened we got seats in the sj front.
Should be a better view from my old seat , two rows down and a stairway plus ten seats inward.

Still received bugger all from the club except auto responses "we are working on it" in emails. So bloody irritating

Emailed again today, actually got a reply now.

"We havent received a transfer request, and seat transfers are now closed for this season"

Absolute farce. Have now asked if I can cancel the season ticket and be refunded what I've paid so far (DD 4 payments)

"We havent received a transfer request, and seat transfers are now closed for this season"

Absolute farce. Have now asked if I can cancel the season ticket and be refunded what I've paid so far (DD 4 payments)
Same deal mate

I am going to cancel the end of next season and join the waiting list again, seems the only way you can get a seat move.

Where is your ticket? And I would be interested in buying it if it could be transferred?

Might be an opportunity here - if your seat isn't too bad - for someone else on the Waiting List to arrange a transfer with you if you are giving it up. Gets you your money back easily and helps out another Bear in need.

EDIT: Actually, I see @the_joker8 has already suggested that above. £20 costs for a transfer. Mechanism from the FAQ:

I wish to transfer ownership of my Season Ticket to another supporter, can I do this and if so how?

Requests for change of ownership should be submitted by email to contact@rangers.co.uk and should include the name, address, date of birth and contact details of the individual taking over the Season Ticket. The cost for changes of ownership and issuing a new smartcard is £20.

I think its a knee jerk reaction and I'd regret it if I did give it up. Seat is MFF, decent view but for a big bloke the legroom is really awful.

I think its a knee jerk reaction and I'd regret it if I did give it up. Seat is MFF, decent view but for a big bloke the legroom is really awful.
Is the leg room not poor in every stand im sandy jardine front and knees are jammed up against seat in front

Is the leg room not poor in every stand im sandy jardine front and knees are jammed up against seat in front
From my experience

BF1/2 - Stand up anyway no problem
MFF my seat - tight
Bar 72 - decent as you'd expect
Copland - not quite as bad as my seat
Club Deck - Unbearably bad

waiting for 3 years for a move for my son to move close by my seat - still nothing (he is 12)

From my experience

BF1/2 - Stand up anyway no problem
MFF my seat - tight
Bar 72 - decent as you'd expect
Copland - not quite as bad as my seat
Club Deck - Unbearably bad
I’m 6’2, in CD4, only thing is you stay warm during the winter. Felt like I had no issues when I was in SW1, but got soaked every game between October and April

Last edited:
Back