Official Seatsub - get your spares on there and help sistas and bruvas out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of questions?

Have our fan media been asked by the club to plug this as it was mentioned on the H&H update yesterday too?

Are seatsub tickets guaranteed to be resold to ordinary fans for Sunday or are they being used for folk paying £185 & vat for a roll on sausage at the Radisson before the game given that the club website states that the hospitality package includes,
  • Regular match ticket at Ibrox Stadium (Home support only). PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE ONLY SINGLE MATCH SEATS AVAILABLE. GUESTS WILL NOT BE SAT TOGETHER FOR THE GAME

Couple of questions?

Have our fan media been asked by the club to plug this as it was mentioned on the H&H update yesterday too?

Are seatsub tickets guaranteed to be resold to ordinary fans for Sunday or are they being used for folk paying £185 & vat for a roll on sausage at the Radisson before the game given that the club website states that the hospitality package includes,
  • Regular match ticket at Ibrox Stadium (Home support only). PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE ONLY SINGLE MATCH SEATS AVAILABLE. GUESTS WILL NOT BE SAT TOGETHER FOR THE GAME
I think it’s safe to say that’s been the case, yes!

there is loads of people i know who would bite my hand off for my ticket for sunday

Why would you put it on seatsub?

Why are fan media doing the clubs bidding when there have been questions raised about the Seatsub process?

Absolutely don’t do that, tickets from there will go to hospitality at raddison red. Sell through ticket office on here or to your mates. Make sure it’s actual bears getting the tickets and not those who are willing to pay the most.
Help out Rangers hospitality you mean?
A red herring. Nope - 20 came through yesterday and were released this morning. VIP haven't received additional tickets, their tickets come off their standard match allocation.

Couple of questions?

I noticed an article on the Rangers Review plugging it and thought I would mention it.

Radision tickets have been on sale for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back