Semi final ticket emails re dispatch methods

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
I got a reply this morning from ticket office and 1st class is an option for this match to help them clear the tickets and reduce queues etc.

So if it says first class that should be how it gets sent even if you never selected that as it wasn't an option.

If it says first class you won't be charged.

Cheers

Last edited:
They have also said there will be no charge for it, as in free 1st class postage, have they not?

Mind you, that would be a bit of good news from the much maligned TO staff so not suitable for posting on here, that's for sure.....

They have also said there will be no charge for it, as in free 1st class postage, have they not?

Mind you, that would be a bit of good news from the much maligned TO staff so not suitable for posting on here, that's for sure.....
Yes that is correct.

I unfortunately can’t pick up tickets so need shell out the £7 for postage. Pain in the booty but needs must

I got a reply this morning from ticket office and 1st class is an option for this match to help them clear the tickets and reduce queues etc.

So if it says first class that should be how it gets sent even if you never selected that as it wasn't an option.

If it says first class you won't be charged.

Cheers
No charge ,except the £1 booking fee..

If your ticket goes missing between the club sending and you receiving, then you're onto plums. I pay the £7 for peace of mind.
snap mate all the envelopes will be the same out on the same day can defo see some going missing:) I was in the TO today askin if they would be replaced and the bird didn't know she didn't say that she just was changing the subject I went for collection but would pay the 7 no bother just to make sure it's Defo coming

Back