SFA Principle Hearing scheduled today for the Club

they really cant punish us even with ridiculous charges, but its gives ammunition for the hordes to say we got away with it, despite being the victims of a corrupt organisation.

It is so clear how they operate.

I hope we respond appropriately with this corrupt mhob.

Probably spent that last fortnight trying to figure out how to hit us with a points deduction.

Double standards again what happened to that other lots coaches,players and staff when they tried to attack the oap Killie fan.

They must be knee deep in the rule book trying to feck us over. They have a cheek to fine us when you look at that Hibs cup final and Hibs did not get fined one penny

Tell them we still believe Clancy cheated us and the fact he has had another 2 home games since then doesn't alter our opinion,wellthats what I would love them to say

Ridiculous charges, and Celtic and/or Hamilton were also charged for the Leigh Griffiths stamp aftermath, equally ridiculous.
The SFA are completely out of touch.

Why no news? Has Liewell got an injunction on any reporting of SFA rulings he does not agree with?

I can just picture a SFA hearing like a scene from the muppets! Is there a time limit on these charges or is it as and when they can be arsed? Its a joke.

They have stated that no individual action will be taken against Morelos and Kent for their gestures. I think they have forgotten about Alfie’s post match yellow.

Back