Sheep semi ticket - special delivery/uplift

bluebells272

Official Ticketer
I know there's a long thread on the ballot, but thought this warranted a thread of its own. If this has already been raised, Admin feel free to delete.

It appears there has been change to the usual special delivery/uplift option for this game to what has happened in recent years for semi-final/finals at Hampden. The e-mail I received stated my ticket would be delivered by 1st class post, despite the fact my chosen method is to uplift from the TO.

I thought it was worth highlighting - my chosen method is uplift, but it's now being sent 1st class post; so the e-mail is slightly confusing. The TO confirmed to me this is due to the number of tickets which are marked for collection, so they've decided to send them out. Slightly strange given all the previous warnings about Hampden not doing re-prints etc hence the Special Delivery option.

Just in case anyone hoofs it up to the TO only to be told their ticket has been sent to them. I'd also be unimpressed if I paid £7 for Special Delivery only to find out that the Collection punters are getting their tickets issued to them for nothing.

I emailed them and changed it back to collection. Not risking losing it in the post.

It would have been sent first class for free though.

I emailed them and changed it back to collection. Not risking losing it in the post.

It would have been sent first class for free though.
I was the same, but she made the point about they couldn’t accommodate everyone hence sending by post.

They should have made that clear on the email.

Back