Shocking from Sutton on BT

Without any doubt that bigot Sutton was doing his utmost to devalue Morelos and also get the player into trouble after the match.
He called so many things as deliberate that clearly were not and was cynically trying to be smirch Alfredo’s reputation.
Someone in the PR department at the club needs to go through that commentary and highlight all of the instances where Sutton got it completely wrong.
Rangers should withdraw cooperation with BT until that biased, ignorant Muppet is removed

You will struggle to get through modern life if this rocks your boat.

BT can't let him away with shouting ten in a row at the end. Completely unprofessional and makes a total mockery of BT's position as a Scottish football partner.

He really is a hateful, despicable cvnt. That dozey East Anglian accent of his is fucking annoying as well, I heard someone from that way on the radio the other day, saying something perfectly reasonable but I took an instant dislike to him cause he sounded like the goat grabber.
Made Me:)) :))

On top of all the Sutton controversy did anyone else notice the glaring reluctance to mention the offside goal post match by the commentary panel? It was 45 fuckin minutes after the whistle before it was mentioned and I think it was Mcoist who brought it up.

Any other game on Sky or Bt they would have been analysing it over and over immediately following the game. The bias is sickening. Also seen that pitch side bitch Connie Mclaughlin giving either Brown or Lennon?? A kiss after the game, she was so happy. Disgraceful bias all around us.

I sometimes wonder how a home counties protestant boy turned into one of the most dirty, horrible, Rangers hating bheasts imaginable.
Chris-Sutton-Chelsea.jpg

Money, relevence, his Nat King , who knows his motives

to be honest some of our ex players arent much better when it comes to sticking up for our team, however sutton is getting away with trolling our club and it needs sorted big time

He went over the line today. I wonder what would happen if BT was told by our club he wasn't welcome at our ground, ban him the way they have that other clown.

Is Mickey Stewart no longer involved in our games btw?

Is that anything to do with the club?

This is BTs last year of League coverage before sky take it over full time. Hopefully means Sutton Craigan et al will be banished to cup games only soon

The whole ‘the good guys won’ line at the end was the final straw.

Did anyone else hear his ‘Celtic have got very few decisions over the last few year, that was one of them (the offside goal)’. At least he admitted it shouldn’t have counted but Celtic never get any decisions, that’s hilarious!

The ‘Rangers men’ on the show try and be fair, have a laugh but show their respect for Celtic. With Sutton it’s all about trolling And rubbing salt into the wounds. So unprofessional.

Not sure if anyone else picked up on this, but Sutton completely orchestrated a narrative of Morelos.

He made no comment on the Brown penalty incident initially. Two minutes later, Hayes barges into Morelos who was waiting to collect the ball. Blatantly floors him, yet bizarrely Sutton says “Morelos has thrown himself down there.”

Couple minutes later, the penalty incident is shown again. Sutton straight away goes “Morelos again went down far too easily, he’s looking for it.”

Then again post match this penalty incident is shown and Sutton goes on a 5 minute rant about how Morelos was like the boy who cried wolf, constantly throwing himself to the floor and looking for fouls. Will no doubt mention it in his article in the papers this week also.

Something that never actually happened; he has created it and is being allowed to state it as fact.

We should have won by 3 clear goals today. It’s not Collum’s fault it’s not Sutton’s fault, it’s not the Catholic fucking churches fault. It’s the fault of 11 players who didnt make or take chances.
What the feck had that got to do with biased commentary?

Not sure if anyone else picked up on this, but Sutton completely orchestrated a narrative of Morelos.

He made no comment on the Brown penalty incident initially. Two minutes later, Hayes barges into Morelos who was waiting to collect the ball. Blatantly floors him, yet bizarrely Sutton says “Morelos has thrown himself down there.”

Couple minutes later, the penalty incident is shown again. Sutton straight away goes “Morelos again went down far too easily, he’s looking for it.”

Then again post match this penalty incident is shown and Sutton goes on a 5 minute rant about how Morelos was like the boy who cried wolf, constantly throwing himself to the floor and looking for fouls. Will no doubt mention it in his article in the papers this week also.

Something that never actually happened; he has created it and is being allowed to state it as fact.
Of course he will,it brings Alfie to the attention of referees once again.

Without any doubt that bigot Sutton was doing his utmost to devalue Morelos and also get the player into trouble after the match.
He called so many things as deliberate that clearly were not and was cynically trying to be smirch Alfredo’s reputation.
Someone in the PR department at the club needs to go through that commentary and highlight all of the instances where Sutton got it completely wrong.
Rangers should withdraw cooperation with BT until that biased, ignorant Muppet is removed

Agreed. It’s as simple as that now, stop letting the club, players and fans get walked all over. Foot down utter - shambles and what’s the point any more, the club do nothing to protect.

I’d tell BT Sport he’s no longer welcome at our club

He is out of order calling our Captain a “serial loser” and his comments today about bad sportsmanship and Alfie having a track record for diving

He’s an absolute mentally challenged puppet and the board need to tell BT Sport he’s not getting back into our stadium

I’m sick of hearing his biased comments and his continued abuse is not welcome
Sutton's comments regarding Tavernier not taking the penalty were verging on slander. Whatever anyone's opinion of who the the penalty taker should have been were put straight when Gerrard said Morelos was HIS delegated penalty taker. However ,furnished with this information Sutton still pushed his agenda against Tavernier by questioning his bottle. Was Tavernier to ignore his manager's instructions ? Absolutely not , was Sutton yet again being disrespectful to our captain with a cheap inaccurate dig ? YES. His "the good guy's won " comment was classless, and predictable.

How any self-respecting organisation can employ this guy is beyond me ...he practically wanted Morelos put behind bars last night . After witnessing some of this pricks behaviour in old firm games , his voice makes me wanna puke

I’ve never heard anything like it in my life.

The whole day revolved around that cu.nt yesterday on BT sports, a disgrace.

He's a Fucking Mental Defective alongside the equally Moronic Craigan .

BT Sport knew exactly what they were getting & retaining in terms of custom as these clowns pander to one mindset only with no objectivity whatsoever.

Amateurish presentation week in week out .

It was horrendous at points. Claiming Morelos should be booked for diving when to me it was a blatant penalty.

Anybody got the link to how to cancel?

I've hummed and hawwed about it for a while. But they're losing Scottish football soon anyway and I can live without a few away games for the rest of the season.

Back