Shocking from Sutton on BT

You could hear him cheering and shouting in the background for Celtic as well. The guy is a major embarrassment as a commentator and pundit. BT should get rid of him but he won't. All he did was go on about Morelos this and that and it was all negative.

BT's commentators are up there with the very biggest pile of shit in sports at the moment. With the exception of a couple of people they just don't appeal to the masses at all.

Without any doubt that bigot Sutton was doing his utmost to devalue Morelos and also get the player into trouble after the match.
He called so many things as deliberate that clearly were not and was cynically trying to be smirch Alfredo’s reputation.
Someone in the PR department at the club needs to go through that commentary and highlight all of the instances where Sutton got it completely wrong.
Rangers should withdraw cooperation with BT until that biased, ignorant Muppet is removed
I went straight onto BT sports complaints and sent an email. It’s a disgrace that as customers we have to endure that. Shocking. And you are spot on about the motivation behind his egregious comments.

Rae wasn't happy with him a few times post match and Ally also let it be known he wasn't happy.

You could hear him cheering and shouting in the background for Celtic as well. The guy is a major embarrassment as a commentator and pundit. BT should get rid of him but he won't. All he did was go on about Morelos this and that and it was all negative.

BT's commentators are up there with the very biggest pile of shit in sports at the moment. With the exception of a couple of people they just don't appeal to the masses at all.

I was going to say thankfully this is their final year broadcasting Scottish football but Sky are just bad with Provan and Walker on commentary.

I was going to say thankfully this is their final year broadcasting Scottish football but Sky are just bad with Provan and Walker on commentary.
The problem seems to be that every single sports station that cover our games on a regular basis seem to go for the tim element. %^*& knows why because they usually are the simplest of people in football. People like Nicholas for example seem to struggle with the very smallest of basics in football. Sutton doesn't have the faintest idea how to discuss football other than being a troll. When you listen to people like Neil McCann giving their opinions it's night and day. Not only does he not come across as a bitter fan boy he has some right good feedback to give.

Prick was crying when we never gave them the ball back when one of the poets put it out.

At one point that cvnt Craigan said he’s had a dozen fouls

The fact is, they hate Morelos and hate how he’s tearing this league apart where in fact they should be praising him.

He’s young and hungry and has the world at his feet and playing for his national team Columbia

But naw the cvnts here try and find any reason to denounce the poor guy and let’s be honest, would anyone blame him if he wanted to leave?

No wonder the Scottish national team is a shambles

They’d much rather praise a battering ram in cosgrove, ikpeazu or Landon dykes or whatever he’s called

Shame on the lot of them

I don’t normally bother with so called biased commentary but today he was actually disgraceful. Given that he clearly hates us and can’t be professional he shouldn’t be commentating on our games.

I agree the club needs to raise this with BT Sport. The guy is bang out of order.

lady's front bottom should never have been near a mic after 2003, tells ye everything ye need to know about the media

Without any doubt that bigot Sutton was doing his utmost to devalue Morelos and also get the player into trouble after the match.
He called so many things as deliberate that clearly were not and was cynically trying to be smirch Alfredo’s reputation.
Someone in the PR department at the club needs to go through that commentary and highlight all of the instances where Sutton got it completely wrong.
Rangers should withdraw cooperation with BT until that biased, ignorant Muppet is removed
Paddy Bonnar, on Radio Scotland, was also talking down Alfredo. His logic as to why Edouard is a better player was that, if he had the chances Alfredo had today, he would not have missed them. So his value of Edouard was based on him mythically scoring from chances which he has never actually had. I‘m now utterly convinced of the theory that there is an orchestrated strategy in our media to devalue our players.

I keep saying this but it sauys more about the mhedia than the inept Sutton that he is allowed to spout his pish than it does Sutton himself. They are the ones giving this sad human being a platform.

Sutton’s a repulsive, revolting, morally and financially bankrupt excuse for a sub-human being.

But the best way to shut him and his ilk up is to start winning things. Something which appears to be beyond most at Ibrox at present. Until that happens, we will have to suffer thus since the club have zero appetite for taking on the mentally challenged media.

Just watched it and messages my mates the same thing he’s a smarmy shit stirring bastard who needs to lose his job, no way would an ex ranger get away with the shite he says

As has been the norm for decades ourPR dept if it exists will say nothing and do nothing. The great excuse of dignified silence will be rolled out again.

You seem to miss the point. We lost the game and that is football.
However Sutton’s behavior on commentary was indecent and horrendous towards a footballer trying his best for his team.
He was deliberately lying and hysterically alleging that Alfredo was doing things that he had not done.
His motivation was clearly to devalue the player’s transfer valuation (to the detriment of our club) and also to try and get sanctions imposed against him for future matches. (to benefit his beloved bhoys)
That is not the job of a co-commentator/summarizer on a television station.
I’m not missing the point. Sometimes it’s ok to just be fucked off at losing to the scum. I’m not looking to deflect elsewhere or find a poet to take out my anger on. I’m just fucked off that we fucked today

He’s the equivalent of a shock jock... He’s paid to be controversial not for his football knowledge.. He has a shelf life which won’t be too long.

Our cuckold in chief proclaimed at the AGM that “we have an excellent relationship with BT (& Sky Sports)”.
Do we aye? Maybe time to not have a good relationship with them Stewart.
You mean the BT that actually sponsor a stand at the Peado Dome?

Reactions: BWO
Sutton is the most bigoted, bitterest Celtic fan in the entire media. He’s basically Lennon with a microphone. Most of his Alfie comments today were libellous.
I sometimes wonder how a home counties protestant boy turned into one of the most dirty, horrible, Rangers hating bheasts imaginable.

Rae and Mccoist attempt to be even sided but Sutton spews full blown hatred of us. It’s really up to BT sports to either reign him in or sack him. As long as our club meekly accepts all this shit from him he will continue.

I think it’s impressive, look how much ‘our’ side like McCoist, the Ferguson’s et al suck the Timmy cock.
Too true mate, it's not as if Ally needs the money. People like the Ferguson brothers and Alec Rae might be different though but like you, I genuinely dislike the way they are happy to be pet h*n.

How can anyone believe that Scotland is truly serious about tackling bigotry/sectarianism/racism when you have someone like Chris Sutton commentating on the cup final? He can’t even begin to hide his prejudice, a more bitter man you would struggle to find and yet he gets to commentate on the game

Today was his worst ever.

It's time for the club to act and refuse access and interviews.

And why Sutton and Craigan? Why not one of the two bears on co-comms?
to be honest some of our ex players arent much better when it comes to sticking up for our team, however sutton is getting away with trolling our club and it needs sorted big time

We should have won by 3 clear goals today. It’s not Collum’s fault it’s not Sutton’s fault, it’s not the Catholic fucking churches fault. It’s the fault of 11 players who didnt make or take chances.
Think your missing the point mate .The op is not on about the result he is on about Sutton unprofessional behaviour in his commentary during the game.

Pay for an over seas subscription on rangers tv, get a vpn and you’ll never had to listen to him again. And putting money into club at same time. Win win
Watched at home in London on Opera browser with free built in VPN via rtv. £8 to the club and no Sutton. Just reading through this thread gets my BP boiling let alone having to listen to the prick

We should have won by 3 clear goals today. It’s not Collum’s fault it’s not Sutton’s fault, it’s not the Catholic fucking churches fault. It’s the fault of 11 players who didnt make or take chances.
But it's mainly fault of match officials who at best are incompetent or at worst simply fucking cheats..

Back