Signed wee Doddie programmes (Erskine/Poppy Scotland)

RSEA

Official Ticketer

We have some left over programmes from wee Doddie's Testimonial Dinner

Doddie has signed the programmes and asked that they be used to raise funds for Poppy Scotland and Erskine

We are asking for a £20 donation per programme (which includes £3.05 Rec Del postage) all monies will be split evenly between the aforementioned charities

If you want one please leave a note below and I will pm you ASAP

Thanks

An absolutely excellent night.
Hopefully the signed programme's will be snapped up, for a very worthwhile and wonderful cause.

Doddie has signed the programmes and asked that they be used to raise funds for Poppy Scotland and Erskine

We are asking for a £20 donation per programme (which includes £3.05 Rec Del postage) all monies will be split evenly between the aforementioned charities

Thanks
One for me if possible sir.

Thanks
Is there any left?

Thanks
Please do-great cause

Back