Silence of the Other Clubs and Our Possible Actions as Fans.

I see the silence of the other clubs as a good thing. No one is bad mouthing Dave King. No one is bad mouthing Rangers.

I suspect a lot of conversations have been happening in the last few weeks between various member clubs, and I'm sure a lot of boardroom discussion has been about what position their clubs should adopt.

That doesn't mean we have support, but certainly many clubs will be careful not to be seen to be supporting an illicit regime.

I see the silence of the other clubs as a good thing. No one is bad mouthing Dave King. No one is bad mouthing Rangers.

I suspect a lot of conversations have been happening in the last few weeks between various member clubs, and I'm sure a lot of boardroom discussion has been about what position their clubs should adopt.

That doesn't mean we have support, but certainly many clubs will be careful not to be seen to be supporting an illicit regime.
I hope you are right but would like evidence not that any will be forthcoming any time soon.

Then you and your pal are, I would suggest, in the minority. Because the away days recounted on the bus I travel to Ibrox on tell a different story. The players, fans and managers far and wide marvel at how they can treat our club like shit and still get subsidised to the tune of £3.5m per season. You do our club no service whatsoever by continuing to fund those who tried to destroy our club. It’s not surprising that you find this inconvenient truth “boring.”

It’s not the truth, the away support do more for our team than you do sat telling people to stay away because of some duty that you have manufactured to suit your agenda. Probably circling around the fact you can’t be bothered to go yourself or have plans most Sunday lunchtimes.

Every man can do as they like but please don’t preach that you are doing this for the benefit of the club when more than likely you just enjoy a nice roast on a Sunday.

It’s not the truth, the away support do more for our team than you do sat telling people to stay away because of some duty that you have manufactured to suit your agenda. Probably circling around the fact you can’t be bothered to go yourself or have plans most Sunday lunchtimes.

Every man can do as they like but please don’t preach that you are doing this for the benefit of the club when more than likely you just enjoy a nice roast on a Sunday.

That reply is rubbish! You need to up your game. Have another think about it and get back to me.

Our away support is so good that a boycott will never actually work. There are too many bears who want to support the team which is great thing! The club-supported boycott vs DUFC was the closest we ever got but that was specifically because Rangers fans were blatantly ripped off, and still a few hundred attended.

Other clubs are avoiding getting dragged into this shit in public and are letting Rangers fight it out. Some may be supporting us behind the scenes, who knows?

Reactions: 413
Mr Sporting Integrity fed them some financial morsels in the past through his postion as prime puppetmaster.They know the power he wields and the cabal he leads ,so there is little chance they will rock the boat.They all put the boot into us when we were at our lowest ebb.

Mr Sporting Integrity fed them some financial morsels in the past through his postion as prime puppetmaster.They know the power he wields and the cabal he leads ,so there is little chance they will rock the boat.They all put the boot into us when we were at our lowest ebb.

The puppet master's vision never bore fruit. They (the clubs) know now the financial realities of listening to a man who tells lies.

I think there is a realisation from other clubs that the beasts have played them. They don't yet know what way to jump, but as soon as they see King starting to get results many will suddenly find their voices and turn on the filth.

Agreed, but the question is will they turn as they see the balance of power slowly shifting.

Unpopular opinion and will be shot down... absolutely nothing will come from this other than what has already happened.

Pure fantasy that we have some kind of kryptonite that we are sitting on.

That's because guys like you do shit all to support any fan organised demo's.....thanks for your support not!

Given the strategy currently being adopted by our club and the deafening silence from the other SPFL clubs, should we, as a fan base, take action against these clubs?

With the fixtures due to be released on Friday of next week, that would give us time to put out a statements of intent to boycott specific clubs on specific dates. The club can then publicly inform these clubs of our intentions as fans of not taking tickets.

The main hope in this is that the other clubs banks then reduce the lending to these clubs, their sponsors and potential hospitality guests reduce their financial input and that impacts on their transfer budgets and any ground improvement budgets they may have.

If or when these respective clubs decide to voice similar concerns to our own, we publicly lift the embargo and attend as we usually do.

I know this is similar to countless threads over the last few seasons, but now that we see the club fighting back and with it being close season, surely this is the best time to show these clubs we've had enough of the corruption and collusion against our club?

Can't we just see how things play out?? We have the ammunition and things will no doubt come out in the wash in the next few weeks.

The last thing we need to do is try and alienate ourselves from the rest of Scottish football - that approach will play directly into the bhead rhattlers and the Scottish press's hands. That is what they ultimately want ... we have to be smarter than that.

The way I see it is the other clubs are sitting back waiting to see what happens ,then when a winner emerges they will fall into line behind them .

The silence is as telling as them coming out and backing us. Member clubs wouldn’t standby and watch while their league and association was falling apart. After the past 6 years if we were wrong they’d all have had a say by now. The silence is being too scared to speak the truth but once one breaks cover I think the rest will follow and it’ll be blown apart.

We were on our knees bleeding hard a few years ago and despite a fan and club plea People still went to Tannadice...

A banner at away games highlighting the corruption and silence would get a visible message out. Simple and non abusive like “silence allows our game to die” or something.

Other clubs are going to sit back just now and wait to see how things pan out

I would hope some will speak up whilst others will say %^*& all

There will be some who will back the mhankies. Those need targeted

WATP

Back