Official Some random pictures of David Holmes back at Ibrox

Great photos.

What’s Bomber’s role at the club these days? I thought it was mentioned a few weeks ago that he was part of the scouting department and was being let go due to modernization and moving to a more data based scouting process - maybe I got that wrong.

It’s always good to have people that bleed blue involved within the club.

Great photos.

What’s Bomber’s role at the club these days? I thought it was mentioned a few weeks ago that he was part of the scouting department and was being let go due to modernization and moving to a more data based scouting process - maybe I got that wrong.

It’s always good to have people that bleed blue involved within the club.
His new role is to look after STAYC and pass along their ideas to the board. ;)

Thanks for sharing Mark ,Mr Holmes looking well, more than a builder
An architect we owe so much too for his inspiration.

Not technically proficient, no real Internet skills.
But hopefully anyone looking to buy the book can copy or use the above link.

Not technically proficient, no real Internet skills.
But hopefully anyone looking to buy the book can copy or use the above link.
That worked, thanks.

Second Photo:

Is that Gordon Parks looking less than chuffed having to be there (never mind standing next to Bomber)?

Received my pre-ordered copy yesterday and read half of it last night, will finish tonight, a great read. A man who we should always be eternally grateful to. Was honoured to meet him and Betty and Lynne, great people.

"when he walked into the Blue Room... I dont think there was a Rangers supporter who didnt have the hairs.on the back of.his neck standing up."

Hairs on back of my neck stood up reading and remembering the news. What a fkn day!!!!!!!

Back