Songs that represent our club and support

Obviously there is a lot of conversation around the songbook at the moment and there are a few songs which although have been amazing to hear (and be part of) in Ibrox, will now damage the club if repeated moving forward.

This makes me wonder which songs would lead to no action against the club but which best represent the feelings and views of the support.

I am very much behind getting the anthems such as follow follow, Wolverhampton Town, blue sea of Ibrox and every other Saturday going as much as possible but am unsure if the other songs relating to unionism and britishness will carry a similar result to TBB.

Very little can beat a rendition of rule brittania or born under a union jack when the crowd are in good voice - I honestly hope that these songs representing nothing but tradition and patriotism are not vilified as part of what could be perceived as a vendetta against our club.

Definitely would be a step in the right direction. Defining what is acceptable, educating the new generation and everyone inside the stadium being on the same wavelength all sounds positive to me.

Just hope the songs defining our values as a club and support survive this new political and biased media driven landscape

Back