SPFL: Delia v Brenda (2017/18)

I still think the vermin didn't try all that hard in many games this season, not bothered if they dropped a few points as they knew they would beat us or Aberdeen when the time came.

The number of dropped points they have this season is undeniable but paints a false picture of how far in front they really are.

Hate admitting it.

I still think the vermin didn't try all that hard in many games this season, not bothered if they dropped a few points as they knew they would beat us or Aberdeen when the time came.

The number of dropped points they have this season is undeniable but paints a false picture of how far in front they really are.

Hate admitting it.
This is just buying into mentally challenged propaganda, they are best team in this league clearly, however the volume of points they've dropped is more down to their inadequacies rather than an ability to turn on and off form.

This is just buying into mentally challenged propaganda, they are best team in this league clearly, however the volume of points they've dropped is more down to their inadequacies rather than an ability to turn on and off form.

I'm just a mentally challenged propaganda swallower

Hate admitting it.
I disagree, Brenda is so arrogant, he wanted to continue with the unbeaten run, he woukd also wanted to be as far in front of us as possible.

Back