Spineless, gutless, heartless - the adjectives of the season

mathers1

Official Ticketer
These are the only words I can possibly use to sum up what I’ve just witnessed as Dens Park.

That in combination with what we saw on Sunday, sums up the season & what these players are deep down.

I said it earlier in the week that the same people who covered for Kent, Morelos, McGregor last year are the same ones who defend Lundstram, Goldson & Tavernier now. None are genuinely fit to continue to wear our colours. These guys all earn £25k plus a week and cannot do the basics even on a semi regular basis.

The spine of this team needs absolutely obliterated and started again.

The last 2 games were arguably our EASIEST fixtures remaining and we’ve blown 5pts. Dundee are a genuinely woeful team and couldn’t string 3 passes together, no worries though we never put them under any extreme pressure.

If you haven’t accepted it yet be prepared for this team to end up 10pts + behind them. They are insipid and rudderless. I expect us to scrape past Hearts and then be absolute annihilated by them in the final as well.

Phil’s got a big job on his hands ridding us of this “leadership team” and changing the overall age profile of the whole squad.

Good luck to him, by fück he’s going to need it.

Back