Official Sport Options trip to Prague and Betis

mdingwall

Administrator

ONE NIGHT STAY IN PRAGUE OPTION

WITH HOTEL

Wednesday 25 October: The day before the game Depart Glasgow 10:00 arriving into Prague 13:15 local time.

On arrival in Prague our reps will guide you to coach trasfers to take you to your chosen hotel. We have a modern 4* in a good location. Also a 5* hotel which we used most recently for the Conference League final in June and everyone was very happy with it.

After check-in at the hotels on Wednesday afternoon we hope that everyone will enjoy the rest of the day in Prague and have a good night out. There are some great bars and restaurants in Prague for all to enjoy.

Thursday 26 October: A good and substansial buffet breakfast is included in the morning at both hotels. Check out of your room by 11am.

At around Midday coaches will be at your hotel for you to load your bag. These will then be stored away safely for the rest of the day. This allows you to have the afternoon at leisure pre match without having to worry about dragging it around and getting it in and out of the stadium.

Make you own way to the stadium for the match.

After the match our reps will guide you to coaches to transfer you back to the airport.

Return flight from Prague 23:30 and lands back into Glasgow around 00:45

Please note all flight times are subject to slot confirmation.

4* Hotel - £ 539pp* (Based on two sharing a room. Single supplement £55. Triple rooms unavailable)

5* Hotel - £ 569pp* (Based on two sharing a room. Single supplement £75. Triple rooms unavailable)

Price includes all airport taxes and APD. Price is fully inclusive round trip flight. Trip is covered on ATOL10314 and you will recieve an ATOL certificate on booking.

Last edited:
Sports options had said v email it was difficult to get a plane for Prague and was a holiday period and if game had been a week later it would have been much cheaper

I’m guessing sales must be slow if the flights are being advertised on here.

I would book the Prague trip if I knew I would be allocated a ticket. I’m in gold but have no idea if I’ll be successful until the ballot.

I’m sure others will do the same.

I’m guessing sales must be slow if the flights are being advertised on here.

I would book the Prague trip if I knew I would be allocated a ticket. I’m in gold but have no idea if I’ll be successful until the ballot.

I’m sure others will do the same.
We’ve given Sport Options free publicity on here for years because of the great service they have provided for the last couple of decades.

I’d be happy to take the trip but I’m sure the last couple I did a ticket was guaranteed. Without that guarantee seems a bit pointless!

Back