SportOptions

Right in the middle of the peak travel season. Few places will have planes sitting about doing nothing.

could flight options move airports for departure, they did it for red star in 07/08

Would be in the region of £90k to supply a 150 seater aircraft (B737/A320) for a return trip to Skopje next month. Bringing it to about £600pp.

could flight options move airports for departure, they did it for red star in 07/08
Think it’s airplanes they can’t get due to all being used for holidays rather than a flight slot, travelled with Sportsoptions and it’s a good laugh .

Would be in the region of £90k to supply a 150 seater aircraft (B737/A320) for a return trip to Skopje next month. Bringing it to about £600pp.
Love the Gers and have travelled abroad a good few times with both the Travel Club and Sport Options. That said, I’m not going to fork out £500-600 for a one day trip.

Says a man who obviously knows so kudos to sport options for not taking the piss with the most loyal support.

Had pinned my hopes on going with Sport Options as I can’t get enough time off work to do a 4/5 day trip. Anyone know how much notice Official/Thomas Cook usually give in advance of what the cost will be before applying for the ticket

Had pinned my hopes on going with Sport Options as I can’t get enough time off work to do a 4/5 day trip. Anyone know how much notice Official/Thomas Cook usually give in advance of what the cost will be before applying for the ticket
Am sure there is a Monday to wednesday flight try get the holidays down

If you applying for the official charter the ticket is part of the deal although not price you are charged extra for that. At the time of applying for the charter you will get the flight price

I am sure someone will confirm if unsuccessful you given the chance of a ticket via independent travel

Back