Spurs attendances at Wembley.. what kind of home attendances would we get

Texas ranger

If we played in a 90,000 capacity stadium, in general, i.e anyone other than Celtic in the league.---

Against Celtic ---

Just curious to see opinions on this.

I see they got 73,587 against Chelsea. I suppose that's a pretty good indicator of what they will max out at.

Our first few games we'd get a sell out. Then as time goes by we'd see them drop to normal levels.

Sell out for celtic hibs and aberdeen undoubtedly

Hard one to gauge. I'm guessing as mentioned above, we would at least come close to selling the first one out

Spurs have restrictions on the high risk games v Chelsea, Arsenal and possible Manchester United hence why only 73000 odd was the attendance more could attend the likes of Burnley etc

We would sell out a game Celtc for the couple of time then it may dip
Big ask for sell-outs for the other games
All games would have to be priced accordingly including ST

If we were playing in the EPL then every home game would sell out.
How many of these English Clubs would get a 50,000 sell out against Dundee.

Wembley is a Novelty. Back in White Hart Lane, they won't keep those attendances up.

Tourists make a up a good proportion of these so called fans as well.

I bet they can't wait to leave the place-Dortmund aside they are toiling badly there as widely predicted.

If we were getting the same results as Spurs are getting at home, we'd be lucky to get 20k on a cold wet Wednesday November night!

If we played in a 90,000 capacity stadium, in general, i.e anyone other than Celtic in the league.---

Against Celtic ---

I see they got 73,587 against Chelsea. I suppose that's a pretty good indicator of what they will max out at.

Any idea how many tickets Chelsea got?
would imagine Chelsea could take a lot if given them

How much is it to get into a Tottenham league game at Wembley?
17-18-pricing-wembley.jpg

If we were playing in the EPL then every home game would sell out.
How many of these English Clubs would get a 50,000 sell out against Dundee.
Good take on it.

Like a few others have mentioned, Celtic games would be sell outs, but I don't know if we would get much more against. Dundee, Kilmarnick, etc. But maybe with better pricing the attendances could be driven up. All hypothetical of course.

How much is it to get into a Tottenham league game at Wembley?
Looks like it depends on who they are playing, details here

http://m.tottenhamhotspur.com/uploadedImages/Shared_Assets/Images/Tickets/full-ticket-map17-18.jpg

We can get 50k versus teams like Accies and Ross County so stick an extra 20k on top of that if we were playing English premier league teams.

We are historically the biggest supported team in the UK, so we would top anything Spurs get no problem.

Football is far too expensive nowadays, I remember my first European game 1/4 final against Inter Milan was 7/6d and my first English game was Liverpool v Man Utd and it was 1971 and it was either 30/40 p and nae tickets.

Against Celtic ---

I've stood in Ibrox with 90.000 in the ground and we could do it again.

If we were in the EPL and doing well we would sell out every week. Our fan base is bigger than all but a handful of EPL clubs, if indeed that many. In the late 80s it was between us and Man U who had the biggest average each season. Teams like Spurs were nowhere near it. Sky and money changed all that.

Back