St Johnstone away bus near G71

SDH1972

I am in the Bothwell/uddingston area and looking for a bus to the St Johnstone game and struggling to find any info online about local RSC'S that run busses to away games. Can anyone point me in the right direction cheers.

I am in the Bothwell/uddingston area and looking for a bus to the St Johnstone game and struggling to find any info online about local RSC'S that run busses to away games. Can anyone point me in the right direction cheers.
Both the Two Chimneys and Lounge 72 run buses to home games. Not sure about away games but you could pop in and check.

Not sure if Coatbridge is any use we have spare seats. DM if I can help.

Queen Street True Blues have seats available for non members , we also have a few spare tickets available for traveling non members

Crown in Bellshill will probably be sharing pick up spot is the bus stop at Matt Busby. Don't have a contact number but my mate does dm me and I will get you a number/seat on the bus.

I’ve received my tickets and it’s north stand C-B, is this near the front? Was in with the UB for the Dundee Utd match at the front!

Crown in Bellshill will probably be sharing pick up spot is the bus stop at Matt Busby. Don't have a contact number but my mate does dm me and I will get you a number/seat on the bus.

Goodness The Crown

I remember going on their bus to Munich in 99

Fair few maniacs on it :D:D

Back