Press Conference Steven Gerrard post Rangers vs Hearts Match Press Conference

Good on you mate and I hope you can get it sorted.

Good on you mate and I hope you can get it sorted.
Cheers mate all a learning curve too. We'll get there. The equipment alot or these free lancers have or TV companies are eye watering prices

I'm trying to learn some audio techniques to try cut it but it was chopping questions out etc when I applied it so had to bite the bullet and get it out there for folk

Cheers mate all a learning curve too. We'll get there. The equipment alot or these free lancers have or TV companies are eye watering prices

I'm trying to learn some audio techniques to try cut it but it was chopping questions out etc when I applied it so had to bite the bullet and get it out there for folk
These are issues us plebs don't know anything about :D We'll stick by you guys regardless. Your dedication to Rangers will always be appreciated.

Good answers from the gaffer. We’ll spoken as always.

Reassuring to hear him it admit that we’re not where we should be in terms of performance but not blaming anyone in particular whilst doing so.

That it grammar correction? Any chance of asking him what his plan is sorting this out? Utter shambles of a second half again. Same chat week in week out from the manager. All good though as long as he knows it. He gets to easy a ride in press conferences.

He was asked today about our lack of goals and the fact we were conceding too many at the other end, along with the subs (which quite a few didn't agree with today).

That to me IS where we are going 'wrong' just now. Or are you genuinely looking for the guys to stand up and shout 'this is a fuckin shambles, what are you doing to sort it out?!'

Harsh. Might not be crystal clear Dolby surround but still good enough to make our every word spoken
The producer tends to agree with me that it's not acceptable quality and he's looking into improvements. We all have standards, yours's maybe lower than mine ;)

The producer tends to agree with me that it's not acceptable quality and he's looking into improvements. We all have standards, yours's maybe lower than mine ;)
COVID regulations mean we can’t have microphones in front of the manager or players.

Back