Sunday's back pages - 35 images

So the manks and their friends in the media made up rediculous transfer speculation about boyatta.

Boyatta believes it and wants to get out of the chamber of secrets.

Manks tell him he is not going anywhere (because it was a made up story by the fat Japanese)

Player downs tools in the middle of a defensive crisis for the champs lge qualifier.

Just beautiful, poetic even as its all their own fault.

smirk-guy-thank-you-memes.jpg

Lawwell is protecting his own position, setting his dog on Brenda, Lawwell knows that the majority of their fans will back Rodgers, so needs to get rid, plus Rodgers' wage packet will be too heavy now.

Interesting to see the first major crisitcism of Rodgers in his time in Scotland, including reference to some of his taller tales. Is Known a "Celtic friendly" journalist and do we think this is lawwell and the club briefing against him?
Most certainly sanctioned by Liewell.

The new suspension rules are a dogs dinner and need a lawyer to untangle them. If you look at the graph re bookings then very quickly you understand who benefits.

Liewell won't pay-off Brenda and I'm not completely sure he'll leave og his own volition.

Hopefully this becomes much worse for them for a while yet.

And fukk you Stubbs you no mark cvnt: If SG wants advice from you then our recovery will be short lived.

I hate the Scottish press.

GRRRR!

The graphs just confirm -lies, damned lies and statistics

Where on the graphs does it point out Ball should have been red carded last week? Half a story as usual

Just another stick too beat us with

Last edited:
The developing situation with Boyata is laughable.... the Daily Rebel printed a story the other day suggesting that Sevilla have entered a £10m chase for his signature. :D

A total piss take. No mention of getting five of the last seven reds rescinded either. We've probably had to make more appeals (and won) than the rest of the league put together.

The thing to remember is the graphs are only about cards not outrageous or wrong decisions regarding tackles/assaults on our players and or imbalance of decisions therefore rendering the card stats useless and irrelevant up to a point!

I love that Keown article. I know there’s another thread on it, but I appreciate reading it as printed. Also loved the snidey article on Lennon next to it I’d love to see Lennon back there. In fact, they should get the whole band back together, bring Thompson, hell even Bug Bully ha ha ha. Oh Frank Connor and Davy Hay too.

I see a big flap coming, 90’s style

Cheers for posting GS.

An awful lot of folk needing to have a say on our manager, club, football, how they speak, who they speak to.

Be better looking after themselves. o_O

Back