supporters buses

I agree with you there mate. Many have bought STs. I was thinking more of the guys who travel less frequently and rely on paper tickets. There won’t be many of those to go round.

I know mate and Im dreading the headache already for the semi finals and finals. There will be regular travellers will miss out. We have guys getting their names down for the first game of the season already lol.

I have mixed feelings about this as I have in the past travelled on 2 RSC for years since i was 12 and for ten years after that.
It was in the days when we had to share a bus going to several away games.
One of the posters stated he has more members who don't have a ST.do you not think your bus should get the tickets for ST holders, rather than an RSC who gives the tickets to a non ST holder ?
I have stated various times that I believe only ST holders on the CCS should be eligible for away tickets, that way, in my opinion the fans that are putting money into our club should get the benefit.
Most times I get tickets on the CCS, I give them to RSC.
RSC are hard to keep going but with the extra ST sold and parking restrictions liable to come into force, now is a good time to recruit new members, get them all on CCS and use the spare ones for the RSC.
I really see it as a no brainer
Can someone tell me how this isn't fair ( apart from Greg lol )
but your idea is no tickets should be given to RSC's all tickets should go to CCS which is a terrible idea

RSC is struggling as it is, CCS is a big ballot which RSC's hope for the best on with individual members and friends.

but your idea is no tickets should be given to RSC's all tickets should go to CCS which is a terrible idea

RSC is struggling as it is, CCS is a big ballot which RSC's hope for the best on with individual members and friends.
Only my opinion, Good luck to anyone trying in this day and age trying to please everyone

We all celebrated the Tims getting their allocation cut, but we all know this was terrible for RSCs.

Alot of people take games that they wouldn't usually to up their chances of getting one for the tims away. That is just fact and if these guys don't do as often or even worse don't join in the first place alot will struggle.

It's a very unfortunate by product of the situation.

We all celebrated the Tims getting their allocation cut, but we all know this was terrible for RSCs.

Alot of people take games that they wouldn't usually to up their chances of getting one for the tims away. That is just fact and if these guys don't do as often or even worse don't join in the first place alot will struggle.

It's a very unfortunate by product of the situation.

if Rangers were fair to the RSCs on tickets, I doubt many would of complained about the tims getting moved

speaking to a good friends who runs 1 of the well know supporters buses in the east end. there seems to be a concern amongst buses that some might struggle to continue with the rise in uptake of season books and the increase in people wanting away game tickets. they think supporters buses will end up not get tickets or the buses will not run if members can't get tickets .when in the past these guys were there .

what's your thoughts guys

Bigger stadium.... and what about beam backs to Ibrox for aways?

Last edited:
I think every one who is with us is on the CCS

So is a good lot of our members but last year they missed out on the CCCS ballot (myself included) but was lucky enough to get a ticket through my RSC allocation. Thats why I think its important that RSCs should still get looked after as plenty of members who go every week and are on the CCCS can still miss out but get through a supporters club

So is a good lot of our members but last year they missed out on the CCCS ballot (myself included) but was lucky enough to get a ticket through my RSC allocation. Thats why I think its important that RSCs should still get looked after as plenty of members who go every week and are on the CCCS can still miss out but get through a supporters club
we are a victim of our loyalty

Can only speak for ourselves but we continue to grow. We have a members day next week and have had plenty of registered interest for new members to join.

We offer something a bit different to the tried and tested buses in the local area and the boys are allowed to enjoy their day properly.

Hopefully we can stick around as long as the other buses though, respect to how long they have been doing it cause its not easy.

For the away games we join up with the Jaffa and have contacts for different bus companies. We had a 9 seater for Fraserburgh with 6 on it.

Back