Susan Aitken’s (SNP cllr) tweet re fanzone.

Was there not screenshots of a private WhatsApp group amongst snp councillors?

The wee fat guy in North Korea must look at this country and shake his head at what the snp get away with.

I think he is jealous of how much power they have and the cult like support they receive from people who should know better - including many brain washed supporters of our club.

They really are becoming above the law, just read on twitter that nonce finance minister wont face charges for grooming. Then theres the watch list for anyone who isn't in the cult.

Anyone who votes snp really need to open there eyes to what they're doing to this country.
Salmond will probably walk free too.

Kevin Dunion. Had a look on facebook. Seems he enjoys a day out at Celtic Park with other Dunion family members.
St Andrews High, Kirkcaldy

looking back at how Scotland has changed since devolution has particular resonance for Kevin Dunion.

As a board member of ‘Scotland Forward’, calling for a Yes, Yes vote in 1997, he was in the vanguard of the campaign that saw the creation of the new Scottish Parliament.

Last edited:
Not if the Cross Party group is dominated by the Natzis.

It isn't though.

It cannot be dominated by SNP but will have Green representation - which I guess is the same thing - but even taken together they are still 1/3 of the group.

The Scotland Act provides that the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body , which makes these appointments, is made up of 6 MSPs as follows:

Presiding Officer, independent but formerly Labour
One Conservative
One Lib Dem
One Labour
One SNP
One Green

It isn't though.

It cannot be dominated by SNP but will have Green representation - which I guess is the same thing - but even taken together they are still 1/3 of the group.

The Scotland Act provides that the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body , which makes these appointments, is made up of 6 MSPs as follows:

Presiding Officer, independent but formerly Labour
One Conservative
One Lib Dem
One Labour
One SNP
One Green

Does this mean that there is
1. The Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body which appoints the
2. Commissioner for Ethical Standards in Public Life in Scotland which appoints
3. The Cross Party group which appoints the
4. The Standards Commission
5. An Ombudsman floating around there somewhere, too?

No snouts in the trough, there.

Is she being investigated for the deal that gave her husband/partner a dirt cheap rent deal for council premises?

Does this mean that there is
1. The Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body which appoints the
2. Commissioner for Ethical Standards in Public Life in Scotland which appoints
3. The Cross Party group which appoints the
4. The Standards Commission
5. An Ombudsman floating around there somewhere, too?

No snouts in the trough, there.
Plenty of snouts in the trough but these are the few checks and balances that Parliament has to hold the Government to account.

By cross Party group, I meant the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body. All of its members are MSPs so have a democratic mandate and there is a statutory requirement for all political parties to be represented (by way of the various Scotland Acts).

The Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body makes these non-ministerial public appointments independently of Government meaning that parliament appointees can independently investigate ministerial appointees (and local authority councillors) and their work.

The logic being that parliamentary appointees are accountable to Parliament and not to Government.

So the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body appoints, among others:

The Auditor General for Scotland
The Commissioner for Ethical Standards in Public Life in Scotland
The Chair and members of the Standards Commission for Scotland
The Public Services Ombudsman
The Freedom of Information Commissioners

I am basically saying that the Standards Commission is not appointed by the Government, is not funded by Government and in theory has a clear mandate to investigate without fear or favour.

Plenty of snouts in the trough but these are the few checks and balances that Parliament has to hold the Government to account.

By cross Party group, I meant the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body. All of its members are MSPs so have a democratic mandate and there is a statutory requirement for all political parties to be represented (by way of the various Scotland Acts).

The Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body makes these non-ministerial public appointments independently of Government meaning that parliament appointees can independently investigate ministerial appointees (and local authority councillors) and their work.

The logic being that parliamentary appointees are accountable to Parliament and not to Government.

So the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body appoints, among others:

The Auditor General for Scotland
The Commissioner for Ethical Standards in Public Life in Scotland
The Chair and members of the Standards Commission for Scotland
The Public Services Ombudsman
The Freedom of Information Commissioners

I am basically saying that the Standards Commission is not appointed by the Government, is not funded by Government and in theory has a clear mandate to investigate without fear or favour.

I'm now left dubious as to how anyone not involved in the above knows so much about it?
Out yourself, spill:confused:

I take it you think Rangers' Everyone Anyone slogan is to be taken literally?

Like I said, naive.

Naive? Not at all...why would I believe it's to be taken literally?

The SNP aren't a banned organisation are they, they're a UK political party.

ISIS & IRA are banned terrorist organisations, the KKK is racist organisation guilty of promoting hate. WTF would they conform with the message of Everyone, Anyone?

I'm struggling to believe you're so ignorant that I'm having to spell it out to you.

To be clear, I'm not and SNP voter or supporter. However, when you have other Bears saying SNP voters should be banned then you can see where we a have a problem.

Last edited:

The SNP aren't a banned organisation are they, they're a UK political party?

ISIS & IRA are banned terrorist organisations, the KKK is racist organisation guilty of promoting hate. WTF would they conform with the message of Everyone, Anyone?

I'm struggling to believe you're so ignorant that I'm having to spell it out to you.

To be clear, I'm not and SNP voter or supporter. Howevere, when you have other Bears saying SNP voters should be banned then you can see where we a have a problem.

Fans want them banned because they harm us.....just as we'd demand action on dirty water, dangerous chemicals, faulty roof on stand etc. ANY clear and present danger has to be dealt with and neutralised.

See the idiotic cow has released her story about it on Twitter and the twat deputy leader is in the Glasgow Times telling his bit.

Anyone stupid enough to believe that there has been a fair and impartial investigation into their involvement is off their head. There is no way they have actually been cleared and there is no way they were even investigated. We know they wouldn't do it and wouldn't do it properly.

I shall continue to keep accusing them of being lying Rangers haters as that is 100% fact.

To be clear, I'm not and SNP voter or supporter. However, when you have other Bears saying SNP voters should be banned then you can see where we a have a problem.
Those in our support who vote SNP/IRA are the problem.

Have Club 1872 commented? They made the complaint. There's a ring of gloating about Aitken's tweet. A natzi taking to twitter bragging about being in the clear.

Fans want them banned because they harm us.....just as we'd demand action on dirty water, dangerous chemicals, faulty roof on stand etc. ANY clear and present danger has to be dealt with and neutralised.

Again, that's a false equivalence.

The way you deal with the SNP is to vote them out.

Unfortunately, there will always be Bears that will vote SNP, and yes...to most on here that seems unfathomable. But it is in the extreme to suggest they have to be dealt with and neautralised (banned).

You wrote that it was a "logical fallacy" when I pointed out that Rangers' Everyone Anyone campaign shouldnt be taken literally and that certain groups/individuals wouldnt be welcome. You seem to have shifted your position and you're now accepting that certain groups/individuals aren't welcome. Is this a "logical fallacy" or are you just incapable of following a discussion?

To be clear. Are you now saying that Rangers' Everyone Anyone campaign does exclude some or doesn't?

Rangers hater pure and simple. Looks like the only exercise she gets is running her mouth off on twitter and even then she can't be truthful.

How is it that so many on here are banging on about the snp and that any rangers fan should be tarred and feathered for voting them. Last time I checked this was a free country what has it got to do with anyone else fcuk they can parade about their house dressed up like the guy in rocky horror picture show it their choice. What if they what to vote SNP cause all the other candidates are arseholes. I choose not to vote because your replacing one donkeys rock with another's and if you think about it labour are just as bad as the snp with certain members off the top of my head a certain mutant that re-presented Glasgow East what ever happened to her investigation about selling land to paedo dome on the sly. Question asked but where they answered if you've got time have a look at the link.

Anyone know if PZJ has a new Twitter going? His latest one has again been suspended. They do like to try and silence him.

They, our fans who vote SNP, just don’t care enough.
They can put me right if they wish to do so.
I know a few who should be told to never ever darken our stadium or games again as they said Indy is more important than the Club and Team ! They will continue to vote SNP to achieve indy and of that affects the club then so be it as when we get indy we can always vote for another party who won’t be seen to be against the club !

I wonder what she said on the SinnP "Secret Twitter/Facebook Pages" ?

you know the ones where they discuss matters of Office outwith the Public Domain or record, a FACT that is too easily overlooked.

If a GCC employee did similar they would be sacked for bringing the council into disrepute - this lot see themselves above the law, the rules and the general public.

But brain dead giro munchers will vote them into power -Two idiots out vote One sane man, that's Democracy !

Back