Swapping Seats

MainStandLoyal

Agreed to swap seats with an other season ticket holder, would anybody know if this can be done through the ticket office and what would happen if there was a price difference between the 2 seats.

Agreed to swap seats with an other season ticket holder, would anybody know if this can be done through the ticket office and what would happen if there was a price difference between the 2 seats.
There would be an admin charge and I would think you would pay for the seat you’re moving too

They swap no problem or charge, you just need to both go in to the ticket office, with both your smart cards. I done it just before the last game of last season

I was told yesterday by the ticket office there’s no more swaps until next season.

I'd expect that would be swaps requested by one party - i.e. the kind of swaps that they need to process, the ones they did after renewals and before public sale

If that's the case when two supporters have gone out their way to arrange a mutually beneficial swap then it is poor from the ticket office
Seat transfers at renewal are a totally different situation. A private swap by 2 ST holders will not be a problem.

Anything to have a pop at the shed staff. Susan, Gordon, Ed and all the guys in the TO do a great job dealing with numpties like us.

Back