Team for Thursday?

LiviLoyal

Only need a draw and a HUGE game away to Motherwell on Sunday. What do we do on Thursday?

McGregor
Tav Goldson Katic Barisic
Jack Kamara Aribo
Stewart Ojo
Defoe

Assuming with the above Helander is going to be unavailable and we’ll need Morelos and Kent to be on top form the rest of the month in the league so I’ve left them out.

Appreciate we can qualify on Thursday but quite frankly it means nothing in comparison to Sunday.

Only need a draw and a HUGE game away to Motherwell on Sunday. What do we do on Thursday?

McGregor
Jack Kamara Aribo
Stewart Ojo
Defoe

Assuming with the above Helander is going to be unavailable and we’ll need Morelos and Kent to be on top form the rest of the month in the league so I’ve left them out.

Appreciate we can qualify on Thursday but quite frankly it means nothing in comparison to Sunday.
Same team as today I suppose unless I forgot any suspensions.

McGregor
Jack Kamara Aribo
Stewart Ojo
Defoe

Qualifying for the latter stages of a European trophy means plenty. Have you forgotten where we were 18 months ago?

McGregor
Jack Kamara Aribo
Stewart Ojo
Defoe

Morelos should play , get him scoring again.

You want to play the Swiss Champions in a massive game that we need to draw, at the very least, without our two best players?

I would have asked if you are Pedro Caixinha but even wasn’t as daft as that. You’re Kenny MacDowell aren’t you?

Qualifying for the latter stages of a European trophy means plenty. Have you forgotten where we were 18 months ago?
Doesn’t mean more than winning at Motherwell on Sunday. There’s no choice other than keeping pace in the league until the 29th.

You want to play the Swiss Champions in a massive game that we need to draw, at the very least, without our two best players?

I would have asked if you are Pedro Caixinha but even wasn’t as daft as that. You’re Kenny MacDowell aren’t you?
I just want to win at Motherwell on Sunday. The most important game in the next 7 days without a doubt.

I would assume Helander out along with Davis, and worried Jack might struggle as he got a sore one today.

McGregor
Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Barisic
Jack if fit
Kamara
Arfield
Aribo
Kent
Morelos

Would play Alfredo on the right with Defoe through the middle. Katic for Helander if he is injured. Rest of the team the same.

I’d be reluctant to play Kent if the pitch is heavy and it gets attritional

Jack and barisic both took pretty heavy challenges.

Katic should start as hellander took a knock and must be knackered anyway

Helander,Davis and Jack are concerns injury wise - the team selection will depend mostly on that.

McGregor
Jack Kamara Aribo
Stewart Ojo
Defoe

Are you the Young Boys manager by any chance? Give us strength.

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Katic Barasic
Arfield Jack Aribo
Stewart Morelos Kent

That's probably what I'd be looking at too.

Kamara for me has gone off the boil -- so many short hospital passes and his seeming unwillingness to tackle (not rugby tackle) today is worrying.

Back