Terrible substitution

Bringing Aribo and Hagi off was a huge "WTF?" moment for me. Even Alfie was looking over at the bench at that point, expecting to be brought off!

I have no idea why you're not happy with Bacuna. He was the correct replacement for Wright and created at least three good chances - one of which should have definitely ended in a goal.

The timing didn't help. It came immediatly after a goalscoring opportunity was created by Hagi/Aribo combination. Our goal threat creation dissapeared that instant.

Even Alfie couldn't beleive he stayed on.

There are Amazonian pygmies who have never seen a baw in their lives that thought the subs today were terrible.

Bringing Aribo and Hagi off was a huge "WTF?" moment for me. Even Alfie was looking over at the bench at that point, expecting to be brought off!

I have no idea why you're not happy with Bacuna. He was the correct replacement for Wright and created at least three good chances - one of which should have definitely ended in a goal.

Both were done 10 minutes into the second half, we were getting over run in the middle of the park, Kamara had gone missing by then to. They were all away on international duty last week, it showed.

In hindsight leaving Wright on taking off Morelos would have been a better shout.

Bacuna played a great weighted through ball for Roofe who squared for Alfie, who in turn missed a sitter. If Alfie and others had taken his chances today we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Sounds to me that because Lundstram has turned things around, a new whipping boy is needed. I'm guessing for some that's Bacuna. I've not seen anywhere near enough of him for me to have made up my mind about him.
Seen enough of him at Huddersfield to suggest he’s poor

Seen enough of him at Huddersfield to suggest he’s poor
Yeah? Funny that just six weeks ago you thought this

" I live in Huddersfield now and he has serious talent but had a bad attitude at town,if stevie g can get the best out a him he could be very decent."

Bacuna has played in 6 games for a total of 120 mins according to transfernarkt. In my opinion not enough time for me to make a decision on someone playing in a new league. Maybe you know about his lifestyle in Glasgow, if so please share.

On the same day you also said how bad a signing you thought Lundstram was. Yet most folk would say he is one of the few players at the minute who is getting a pass mark.

Back