The bias commentary against morelos

He can’t even begin to hide his prejudice, a more bitter man you would struggle to find and yet he gets to commentate on the game

Utterly disgraceful. I watched it with a totally neutral mate who had no idea what this Muppet was on about as it did not match to the reality of what was happening on the pitch.

He had been saying since the start of the week and had a charity bet for Morelos to be sent off today. Kept going on about his reputation of going down too easily when he was shoved with 2 hands from behind by Johnston. Brown kicking him inside the box was a penalty but again 'goes down too easily' its utter nonsense.

Today's commentary and mainly this season during our games is one of the reasons why I won't miss BT coverage of Scottish football just a shame we arent fully rid of them since they will be doing the premier sports coverage.

I was gonna start a topic (but no point now) about collectively complaining to BT.

The bias in commentary is worse than Celtc TV.

The continued pro Edouard Christie love in was bordering comical.

How difficult is it for a broadcaster to have pro Rangers and pro Celtc commentators for balance.
[/QUOTE

Was Christie playing ?

He had been saying since the start of the week and had a charity bet for Morelos to be sent off today. Kept going on about his reputation of going down too easily when he was shoved with 2 hands from behind by Johnston. Brown kicking him inside the box was a penalty but again 'goes down too easily' its utter nonsense.

Today's commentary and mainly this season during our games is one of the reasons why I won't miss BT coverage of Scottish football just a shame we arent fully rid of them since they will be doing the premier sports coverage.
Aye the going down too easily quote got me for the Johnston penalty claim. He was leaning on Alfie that much he fell over.

Aye the going down too easily quote got me for the Johnston penalty claim. He was leaning on Alfie that much he fell over.

Aye during the replay he said Alfie was already on his way down even though the first time Alfie moved was when Johnston pushed him.

The commentary was a disgrace. Like I said Sutton was just doing fanzone commentary with his tarriar supporting mates. He has no business commentating on a match like that and it’s disgraced that bears have to pay for and endure it if they want to watch their team.

Aye during the replay he said Alfie was already on his way down even though the first time Alfie moved was when Johnston pushed him.
I thought that was a clear penalty, I am sure it was two hands on Alfie's back.
Collum gave the one against Frimpong but it was akin to a murder in the box all things being relative, whilst the others were merely GBH.
Had we committed a common assault at the other end, Collum wouldn't have missed it.

The commentary was a disgrace. Like I said Sutton was just doing fanzone commentary with his tarriar supporting mates. He has no business commentating on a match like that and it’s disgraced that bears have to pay for and endure it if they want to watch their team.
Sutton was full on when Alfie caught their big centre half on the achilles, clearly wanting it cited by the compliance officer.
However, it is difficult to determine if Alfie actually meant to catch the balloon's achilles, and from what I saw it appears one where Alfie deserves the benefit of the doubt.
If Alfie does get cited, then Rangers should go fckn nuts, because I don't recall Brown getting cited for deliberately raking his studs down Alfie's achilles last season, and in that incident, the deliberate nature of it was blatantly criminal.
We need to monitor this closely.

Sutton was full on when Alfie caught their big centre half on the achilles, clearly wanting it cited by the compliance officer.
However, it is difficult to determine if Alfie actually meant to catch the balloon's achilles, and from what I saw it appears one where Alfie deserves the benefit of the doubt.
If Alfie does get cited, then Rangers should go fckn nuts, because I don't recall Brown getting cited for deliberately raking his studs down Alfie's achilles last season, and in that incident, the deliberate nature of it was blatantly criminal.
We need to monitor this closely.

The biggest farce of that game was the winning goal, 3 tarriars offside. After that it’s the penalty we didn’t get for the offence committed by the most protected player in the history of Scottish football, the mongo who has free reign to do whatever he likes without punishment.

For what it is worth I have rattled the keyboard and sent in my Complaint to BT. I pay them £54 a month for services and expect something much better than that slavering fool. Is it too much to expect balance

I thought that was a clear penalty, I am sure it was two hands on Alfie's back.
Collum gave the one against Frimpong but it was akin to a murder in the box all things being relative, whilst the others were merely GBH.
Had we committed a common assault at the other end, Collum wouldn't have missed it.

One of those if it happens outside the box it's a foul there was no way Collum would have given us a second penalty today.

Biased commentary from that a*se I expect. What really annoyed me when watching the match live was, not long after Alfredo catching Julien (countless replays, despite him staying on the pitch), Edouard seems to catch Helander, forcing him off. Do we get a single replay, to see whether there was foul play involved or just a coming together? Do we f*ck!

On the basis that no team other than Celtic has won a trophy over the past three seasons, every captain in the SPL is a serial loser - why not mention them? It’s a respect thing = something Sutton neither shows nor deserves to be shown in return, although it would be interesting to hear his response if someone pointed out that, as a manager, he was a serial failure.
He mentions Tav because hes captain of the biggest cub. Rangers captains generally arent losers but Tav is that guy

Back