The club reflected in the support

Northampton_Loyalist

It did not really sink in until recently just how the general attitude of the support is a reflection of what is going on at the club.

While we have been under constant attack, folk for the most part have been a bit more circumspect, looking onwards and basically hoping for better days. The last few weeks have seen the club come out fighting again and I see it everywhere, Facebook, on here, in person, Rangers fans seem to have found a wee bit of swagger again, a bit of the self confidence has crept back in, record season tickets coupled with 2000 odd more away scheme subscribers.

I would imagine the board are taking note and are beginning to understand a little better that the relationship between the club and the support is symbiotic, feeding off each other and that by listening to the fans (Broomie4bears etc) and by being more forceful in defence of themselves and us, they can energise the support and reap the benefits.

This is genuinely shaping up as a hugely exciting period for us and the support are rising to it.

The club are doing their bit.

It’s down to us as supporters to portray our club in a healthy light now that the a worldwide audience will be paying attention.

Our agenda this year as supporters should be too leave the religious shite to the bheasts, it really has to be that way if we’re serious about achieving unity.

Let our board dismantle the corrupt web they have weaved and let our supporters leave their scum fans to wallow in their own shitey sectarian pond.

Do that and we are onto a winner. Like I said the world will be paying attention this season.

Is fucking the pope really worth it?

Imagine the record breaking sales once the new kits come out aswell, especially an Orange one. I really am enjoying this recent revival of a "%^*& you" attitude. Build bridges? Nah, burn them down and let's go for the kill. 55 will end them.

It’s down to us as supporters to portray our club in a healthy light now that the a worldwide audience will be paying attention.

Our agenda this year as supporters should be too leave the religious shite to the bheasts, it really has to be that way if we’re serious about achieving unity.

Let our board dismantle the corrupt web they have weaved and let our supporters leave their scum fans to wallow in their own shitey sectarian pond.

Do that and we are onto a winner. Like I said the world will be paying attention this season.

If the club, preferably DK himself were to ask that we curtailed our songbook, then this issue would be resolved.
The board are providing the leadership that we have craved for decades, the support will not break ranks, and put our progress at risk.
If the songs are all our enemies have, then you can be sure that it will be considered as a crime against humanity.

The most rabid Tim I've ever known that's in my work has been rather quiet lately.

The only response is that getting rid of the Scum in the hierarchy in Scottish football "won't make any difference."

That's a sure fire mark that things are going well for Rangers.

Long may it continue.
It clearly will.

I agree with you that we need to be a bit more savvy and business minded to take advantage of a big increase in exposure and interest in us. However, we should NEVER forget our history and heritage, and remember where we come from. Remember those who have stood by us in the dark days. A special nod to all our supporters` clubs, including the many we have in Ulster. NS, ever.

The most rabid Tim I've ever known that's in my work has been rather quiet lately.

The only response is that getting rid of the Scum in the hierarchy in Scottish football "won't make any difference."

That's a sure fire mark that things are going well for Rangers.

Long may it continue.
Also what's happened to Lawwell's snidey comments lately ????? He's been awful quiet these days.

Imagine the record breaking sales once the new kits come out aswell, especially an Orange one. I really am enjoying this recent revival of a "%^*& you" attitude. Build bridges? Nah, burn them down and let's go for the kill. 55 will end them.

Are we getting an orange kit?
Happy days!

Burn the bridge and let those fuckers rebuild it. It’s on them not us.

Back