The Euros to be postponed.

Ach well, that's the light heartedness took out of it. He said susponed in a sky interview earlier. But the thread header has been changed.

I only started the thread when i heard him getting mixed up. Yes we understand how serious the situation is. Just thought a wee bit of scottish humour could have been thrown in.

Apologies to who i have upset. It was done in good humour and nothing else.

Ach well, that's the light heartedness took out of it. He said susponed in a sky interview earlier. But the thread header has been changed.

I only started the thread when i heard him getting mixed up. Yes we understand how serious the situation is. Just thought a wee bit of scottish humour could have been thrown in.

Apologies to who i have upset. It was done in good humour and nothing else.

Did he actually say susponed? :)) Thought you had made a lady's front bottom of it

The wife is still defo getting postended shortly, maybe, we’ll probably not but I’m going to give it a bash

Steady, with no sport, a lot of us are getting picture's in our heads to keep our imagination ticking over :D

Right, enough. Time to fire the tunes on and open some of the Xmas drink still there. WATP

Yes, got tongue tied and said susponed, it's no like me to make an ar s e of it
:(

Just thought i would throw it in for a bit of humour. Obviously not :oops:
No apologies required mate, it’s been the funniest thread of the day!
Certainly far better than thinking about our upcoming zombie apocalypse we all seem to be facing.

You told me that 36 mins ago ya madman :))

I know but others i think got mixed up and i just cleared it up. I wasn't expecting you still be here 36 mins later after what you were planning, unless you are like me, in and and out and grab another beer, shouting the racings on the telly ffs wummin,

I know but others i think got mixed up and just cleared it up. I wasn't expecting you still be here 36 mins later after what you were planning, unless you are like me, in and and out and grab another beer, shouting the racings on the telly ffs wummin,

Ive been told to %^*& off mate. Feel free to tell me again in another 36 mins and I’ll still be here:))

The Telegraph mention that there is thought to moving the Euros to December.
%^*& that!! I’ve got tickets for the 2nd round game at hampden. I’ve no intention of freezing my baws off with a shite view, even if one of the teams is likely to be Spain.

They’d be as well just cancelling it. It’s only the Euros and we won’t be there!

Feel for the OP here. Tried to lighten the mood and got pelters from fitba starved punters!!

No really bud. Everybody outwith oor Malcolm cottoned on to my OP. (the op header has been changed, skysports brian swanson got tongue tied in a interview between, suspension/suspended/postponement/postponed). He ended up saying susponed.

Believe me, I know what getting pelter's is like on here, as some will confirm, lol :cool:

People think this will be over in a month or two ?

Get real - will be July/ August before the players are back in training.

Got a link to this OP?

No, i have not (ffs, im stuck in the 80's, lol ). Just before i posted the op, it must have been about 5 mins before. He said it, i heard it.

You have 2 options. Disbelieve me, or take my word. I hope you take my word because he said it.

However, i understand you might want the link to replay it.

It did happen bud, he did say it, and that was the time he said it.

I was just surprised i was the only only one who heard it.

Back