The Football Factory Film

There’s a spoof of all these films called the hooligan factory and if you enjoyed these kind of films you’d probably like it. It’s one of those films that most people would say was shite but I laughed all the way through it.
Filled in a flight for me one day and made me laugh.

The Derby lad in the book was based on a good friend of me and my old man. We were most disappointed when that particular bit didn't feature in the film.
Was that the Glasgow boy? ( not read the book in years) As I remember the main guy worked with a Rangers fan from Glasgow) iirc

Goodbye Charlie Bright is a good watch, end scene where Live Forever comes on is brilliant. Reminds me of SomersTown in ways, another good film about bonding with mates and a good laugh as well.

the firm with gary oldman will always be my favourite and the directors cut is worth a watch as well, a couple of surprising moments in it that had to be cut out

There’s a spoof of all these films called the hooligan factory and if you enjoyed these kind of films you’d probably like it. It’s one of those films that most people would say was shite but I laughed all the way through it.
Written by nick nevern who is the guy behind old man like Ron.

Goodbye Charlie Bright and The Business are both decent films too
Both directed by Nick Love who directed Football Factory

Also did the remake of The Firm
Like both those films.
GCB reminds me of my late teens drifting away from mates choosing different paths.
The Business has a fantastic soundtrack and is a great watch. The ginger c*nt plays a ginger c*nt fantastically! The bird in it married Harvey so %^*& knows how he ended up a rapist she's a fucking doll.

Like both those films.
GCB reminds me of my late teens drifting away from mates choosing different paths.
The Business has a fantastic soundtrack and is a great watch. The ginger c*nt plays a ginger c*nt fantastically! The bird in it married Harvey so %^*& knows how he ended up a rapist she's a fucking doll.
That’s how I see GCB, like I said before the end with Live Forever is a great scene.

That’s how I see GCB, like I said before the end with Live Forever is a great scene.
It is a great ending scene.
I picked it up loads in Blockbuster back in the olden days and Paul Nicholls always put me off getting it but he's actually pretty decent in it. I'm gonna watch it again soon.

It is a great ending scene.
I picked it up loads in Blockbuster back in the olden days and Paul Nicholls always put me off getting it but he's actually pretty decent in it. I'm gonna watch it again soon.
I’m tempted to crack a few cans open now and watch it to be honest mate!

FF is brilliantly written and played out, always liked it, the alternative talked about above with different scenes sounds good!

Yep!
Bought about 4 or 5 of them at a silent auction in my granny's work.
Read them all multiple times, really enjoyed them.

Thanks for that, now I'll need to find them on ebay or amazon and buy them again...
Joe ‘Awkins Loyal.

Back