The Gallant Few Podcast - Lots of caps and lovely taps - Episode now live!

The Gallant Few

Colin and Graeme talk through all things Rangers including the launch of ‘The Gallant Pioneers’ Kit, players on international duty and of course, the upcoming top of the table clash against Hearts!

Available wherever you get your podcasts!

Enjoyed this episode guys.
Scotland won their 2 matches which was the aim, I think they only played really well in the 2nd half v Israel but to win is what matters. None of our players seemed to get injured in their international matches which is always good news.
I am always optimistic about Hearts coming to Ibrox as they tend not to perform well at all. I go for a 2 goal victory and like one of your podders I wouldn't mind a 5-0 thumping! SG may not start some of the on international duty players like Davis and Roofe so I think we may see Wright and Sakala as forwards and maybe Lundstram and Kamara just behind Aribo in midlfield, Aribo seemed to have this further forward role v Hibs. SG surprised me a bit with his selections lately so it will be interesting to see who he picks. Plenty of options on the bench if we struggle early.
I thought Frank de Boer was the answer to the most capped player before Steven Davis but he is well short of 130, on googling da Marcus Beasley on 126 seems to be the closest so Steven would have broken this record before this international break.

Colin and Graeme talk through all things Rangers including the launch of ‘The Gallant Pioneers’ Kit, players on international duty and of course, the upcoming top of the table clash against Hearts!

Available wherever you get your podcasts!
Just wondering if the shirt on the cover with six pointed star can't be replicated - or is the star of David private property, no marketing ?

I like that shirt of the cover of the book, buttons and all.

Just wondering if the shirt on the cover with six pointed star can't be replicated - or is the star of David private property, no marketing ?

I like that shirt of the cover of the book, buttons and all.
I'm not sure if why that wasn't included, my guess would be they wanted to include throwbacks as much of the early history as they can - the scroll badge, the photo and Bill Struth's speech. Again, this is just a guess

Enjoyed this episode guys.
Scotland won their 2 matches which was the aim, I think they only played really well in the 2nd half v Israel but to win is what matters. None of our players seemed to get injured in their international matches which is always good news.
I am always optimistic about Hearts coming to Ibrox as they tend not to perform well at all. I go for a 2 goal victory and like one of your podders I wouldn't mind a 5-0 thumping! SG may not start some of the on international duty players like Davis and Roofe so I think we may see Wright and Sakala as forwards and maybe Lundstram and Kamara just behind Aribo in midlfield, Aribo seemed to have this further forward role v Hibs. SG surprised me a bit with his selections lately so it will be interesting to see who he picks. Plenty of options on the bench if we struggle early.
I thought Frank de Boer was the answer to the most capped player before Steven Davis but he is well short of 130, on googling da Marcus Beasley on 126 seems to be the closest so Steven would have broken this record before this international break.
Totally agree with the options - It is very hard to call after some of the selections been made the last few weeks, but still of the same opinion that any variation of the line up should be good enough.

Back