The Ibrox Footprint: New Photo

I could be wrong but I think the council have done everything they can to prevent Rangers buying and redeveloping land around Ibrox.
Hard to believe people vote for the cretins.
Rangers fucked up many times re surrounding land. They may have been hindered but during Murrays tenure he could and should have been active in securing land.

Going forward we should use cases such as the beggars deals and get some for a pittance and use it politically if they refuse.

Surely Rangers developing derelict ground improves the area.

Problem is we missed the boat where the new builds are.

Rangers should offer to replace the crap pitch accross the road for the right to use the space when required

Rangers fucked up many times re surrounding land. They may have been hindered but during Murrays tenure he could and should have been active in securing land.

Going forward we should use cases such as the beggars deals and get some for a pittance and use it politically if they refuse.

Rangers should offer to replace the crap pitch accross the road for the right to use the space when required
Tbf I was meaning more recently. 2010 onwards and ramped up 10 fold since 2012. I was too young/never paid attention to off field matters before then but I suspect Murray could have done much more with far less resistance than we would now face. At least now we know we have people who care enough to fight.

Pretty sure that area has been earmarked for housing development..

Back