The media deliberately avoiding the lack of yellow cards for Celtc

The Bullet ot the ballot box? The Bullet clearly works for them, they went on a campaign of intimidation against the Refs and it's clearly worked. We have one of the weakest, backward, pathetic FA's anywhere, their lack of forward thinking and pandering to the East is nauseating, it's killing the game up here but all our shite despot clubs and chairmen are quite happy so long as it puts the boot into us

It was noticable in the live text feed from the BBC on Saturday's game that Hibs appear to have received two bookings for their first two fouls (resulting in the sending off) and 5 bookings in their first 6 fouls. The first foul, of course, was actually a foul by the beasts but awarded against hibs.

The beasts received no bookings for any of their fouls, only for the jersey removal after the goal.
Hibs committed 7 fouls in the match and managed to pick up 5 yellows and a red. It beggars (no pin intended) belief.

Its done to assist Celtic obv but the main reason is to keep the press quiet, so really theres very little chance of anyone in the media speaking or writing about it, refs know this they are not daft(or hopeless) they understand how things work up here. They also know our club and fans do not like this debate and find it difficult to speak about the issue because of the tims behaviour towards match officials over the years.

If an ex-Ger brings it up he would just be completely isolated id guess thats why our guys are ignoring it, i dont buy the idea Boyd or Ferguson have not noticed this behaviour when they cover the game up here closely....but it would be a controversial thing to say and really no ones backing them up.

I think the more important part is not how lenient the refs are with Celtic its that refs have changed the way teams play against Celtic. Tactics are different zero aggression. Most weeks these clubs seem feart to make any tackles or even bump into one of their star players you seen with Hibs just how quickly cards are our for next to nothing. Its almost a non-contact sport the Celtic ladies team face more aggression on a weekly basis their games are just a farce now.

I'd like to see it against all the top leagues in Europe. It would be some outlier.

Select whichever league you want, go to the stats section, click on team stats, scroll way down to fouls per game and it gives you the info.

You also have to look at how many yellow cards they get in first half of games…..its mind boggling how little they get. The cup final just before half time two of them lunged in and tried to do Sakala and it got pulled back. Its an automatic yellow but they got nothing. Happens time and time again. Refereed to a different standard and when var was levelling it out they moaned and low and behold var now screws us over more.

I hate all this but it is a factor. You can say we just need to win games but when refs are sending opposition off and not boking them, making it that they can perform more professional fouls in games than any other team. Its difficult to get close to them.

The strangle hold that scotlands shame fc is like China's control of it's people and how it's allowed to happen is quite literally unbelievable

just seen on the bbc website that there player took his top off after he scored i thought you always got a yellow card for that, skysports website says they got a yellow card i guess it was for that

There is a rule that, when a player scores a goal and the cameras are then on him, he has to keep his shirt on so that the sponsor’s name is clearly shown. It’s part of the deal.

If a player removes his shirt, the name can’t be seen so he gets a booking.

Our players are pulled back umpteen times per game . Against ALL our opponents. Very rarely resulting in a foul, never mind a card. Sometimes dressed up as an advantage to us. Even when there is clearly NO advantage. The referees are ninety per cent cheats.

If this strange phenomenon was in our favour it would be the main topic of every columnist, Sportscene and radio show.

This is where our ex-players in the media let both our club and fans down. They should be all acting as one when repeatedly pointing out this glaring inconsistency of lack of yellow cards and the peasants. If it was Rangers being awarded this massive advantage, Sutton, Hartson, Walker and the rest would never rest from bringing it up, just as they have with penalties awarded to Rangers.

Example at the weekend on sky. After the first half Boyd said something like there was no penalty for Rangers, McFadden replied with " aye yet" he said it twice to make sure that he was heard then started laughing as if to play it down as a joke. Also heard numerous sarcastic digs on commentary from crocker and walker in previous matches, pish about us getting a penalty soon. setting that narrative that we get penalties all the time that shouldn't be penalties. If that kind of thing was directed at the bheasts it would be shut down immediately and those responsible would probably be out of a job.

These dirty bheast puppets on BBC, BT, sky , viaplay etc aren't interested in facts, highlighting injustices or being impartial and fair, they are only interesting in bumming up their beloved scum club and beating us down at every opportunity.

It's interesting that it's the same company that hire the same faces across most of these viewing platforms for Scottish football, sunset + vine I think the company name is .Despite being different platforms it's the same bheast loving faces on each one spouting the same bile every week.

You also have to look at how many yellow cards they get in first half of games…..its mind boggling how little they get. The cup final just before half time two of them lunged in and tried to do Sakala and it got pulled back. Its an automatic yellow but they got nothing. Happens time and time again. Refereed to a different standard and when var was levelling it out they moaned and low and behold var now screws us over more.

I hate all this but it is a factor. You can say we just need to win games but when refs are sending opposition off and not boking them, making it that they can perform more professional fouls in games than any other team. Its difficult to get close to them.
That prick Taylor lunged in taking Sakala out. He then gets booked in 2nd half for a lunge outside their box. That would have resulted in a red card or he may not made the challenge cos he was on a yellow

I would love to know how many points the tramps have actually earned due to dodgy decisions,its actually disgusting and so blatant actually watching it happen

Well we know that they won a Scottish cup and League cup against us due to dodgy decisions , not to mention a change of the rules to carry a Scottish cup final into the next season to allow them yet another tainted treble.

But the establishment is against them.

Well we know that they won a Scottish cup and League cup against us due to dodgy decisions , not to mention a change of the rules to carry a Scottish cup final into the next season to allow them yet another tainted treble.

100%

The cheating against Killie at Hampden when they punched the ball into net, then Killie denied a late penalty has also been forgotten.

Why does Boyd never bring this up? Our ex-players really do us no favours.
Because of the rivalry it means nothing coming from one of us. It won't be taken seriously.

More of the other clubs need to speak out but they won't because they're all Celtic leaning.

Don't know where people are getting stats from but the SPFL's own website has

Pedo FC 293 fouls, 33 yellow cards = 9.03 fouls per card
Rangers 310 fouls, 53 (five three) cards= 5.84 fouls per card.

Both teams have two reds. I know of at least two Pedo cards that were for celebrations.

I went through some EPL figures last night and the closest I could find to the Pedos was Brighton who run around 8 per card with most teams hovering around the 6 mark.

Edit: Short look in German League. Average is 5-6 per yellow.

Last edited:
They won't talk about it, they won't even mention it in passing, but its clear to anyone who watches Scottish football that this is a major problem for Scottish football, as much as the debate surrounding VAR. The ludicrous and disproportionate yellow cards and even a red card issued to Hibs against Celtc, when both clubs committed almost the same amount of fouls at the piggery on Saturday, only amplified and highlighted the issue even more. The media can't continue to pretend that they cannot see what everyone else does.
What do you mean they can't pretend?

They've pretended about other things, that have happened since the 1960s, didn't.

I called Radio Clyde about this years ago. Delahunt was on with Keevins and neither could explain this. They just moved on to the next caller.

Said it many times before. Rangers should employ a professional researcher to gather and present evidence of the bias, double standards and lies spouted by the Scottish media and the resulting effect it has on footballing authorities and others in positions of power. Name and shame both the bigots and the cowards that attack our club and our fans.
That would require a board who care about the football side of the club.

So it ain't happening anytime, soon.

I've phoned Clyde about this, let's see if they phone me back.

No point us just talking amongst ourselves on here, solves nothing.

Make it a talking point!
I take it they never phoned back? Shocker-ooni if so.

Celtic's last 7 league games :

Celtic

Fouls - 66
Yellow Cards - 4 (1 every 16.5 fouls)
Red Cards - 0

Opponents

Fouls - 53
Yellow Cards - 13 (1 every 4 fouls)
Red Cards - 3

There was a 3 match run (v Aberdeen, St. Mirren and Hearts) where Celtic committed 26 fouls and got zero yellow cards.

Also, 75% of the yellow cards they did get came inside the last 20 minutes. 50% of them inside the last 10 minutes.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch, but I've done occasional similar checks over the past couple of seasons and these figures are pretty much the norm. Celtic have a much higher fouls to bookings ratio than their opponents and get booked much later in the game, so players aren't walking that tightrope for as long in matches. It's surely time someone asked why this anomaly exists over such a sustained period.
Really quite interesting that. Had no idea the numbers were so ridiculous

I think the real story here is how many more yellow cards we get compared to Celtic. Celtic or rangers compared to the rest of the league is not a fair comparison given how many more tackles they make and the location on the pitch etc.

We play similar in that we can enjoy 70/80% possession like Celtic and opposition teams don’t get forward that much against either of us. I feel Refs have a deliberate target on Rangers players to take the sting out of our defensive minded players by ensuring that they are often on a yellow card. I believe in a fair ref environment we would end up with similar ration as Celtic rather than Celtic are being overly let off.

Don't know where people are getting stats from but the SPFL's own website has

Pedo FC 293 fouls, 33 yellow cards = 9.03 fouls per card
Rangers 310 fouls, 53 (five three) cards= 5.84 fouls per card.

Both teams have two reds. I know of at least two Pedo cards that were for celebrations.

I went through some EPL figures last night and the closest I could find to the Pedos was Brighton who run around 8 per card with most teams hovering around the 6 mark.

Edit: Short look in German League. Average is 5-6 per yellow.
Have you got their stats from European games?

You see the sheer shock on the rhats faces when they are correctly booked in europe. They have free reign to pull shirts, shove and kick anyone in the spfl. The refs are terrified of the bheasts end of story. They have pressurised and compromised the SFA/SPFL to death.

We need a blanket effort on this. Fan media to highlight it in the press conferences (which will get picked up by national media) , fans calling the phone ins and mentioning it constantly, a social media campaign to make sure the likes of Boyd, Miller, McCoist and others are fully aware and hopefully they will mention it in their capacity.

This is an open goal for us, the stats don’t lie and can’t be misinterpreted. VAR is still partly subjective and that is what they are going after. This isn’t, it’s the output and evidence of them being refereed to a different standard than the rest of the league. A foul is a foul and the law of averages dictates that all teams will have a mix of innocuous, mild and serious fouls and so the card stats should be on average the same (or at least much closer for us and them). It’s cheating

I take it they never phoned back? Shocker-ooni if so.

They did phone me back and I was waiting to go on then my daft dog escaped from the garden and I had to chase her down the street!

I'm actually glad I never went on as I was half scooped and would probably have made an arse of it B-)

We need a blanket effort on this. Fan media to highlight it in the press conferences (which will get picked up by national media) , fans calling the phone ins and mentioning it constantly, a social media campaign to make sure the likes of Boyd, Miller, McCoist and others are fully aware and hopefully they will mention it in their capacity.

This is an open goal for us, the stats don’t lie and can’t be misinterpreted. VAR is still partly subjective and that is what they are going after. This isn’t, it’s the output and evidence of them being refereed to a different standard than the rest of the league. A foul is a foul and the law of averages dictates that all teams will have a mix of innocuous, mild and serious fouls and so the card stats should be on average the same (or at least much closer for us and them). It’s cheating

Scumbags like Sutton, Hartson and the rest created the " penalty Rangers " myth in the media, which naturally was taken up by fans of the other clubs. Our ex-players should be publicly commenting on the foul to yellow card ration for that mob. Make it an issue.

Smart-Select-20230321-171605-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Every other team: one yellow every 5 to 6 fouls.

Celtic: one yellow every 9 fouls.

Look at Don Robertson’s record at Parkhead over the past 4 seasons.

Across the league for all refs and all clubs, 7 fouls per yellow is average.

For the 90 fouls Celtic made, he only gave 2 yellows.

The last game he reffed there was against Hearts at the end of last season. 18 fouls for Celtic, not a single yellow card. He’s not reffed a game there since.

Why?

Once again. Rangers should employ a professional researcher to gather and present evidence of the double standards, bias and lies by the media and the footballing authorities.

There's tons of evidence out there not just for fouls to yellow cards ratios. Highlighting one thing lets them off the hook. Its time for a full on examination of all the ways we get treated unfairly.

I called Radio Clyde about this years ago. Delahunt was on with Keevins and neither could explain this. They just moved on to the next caller.

Said it many times before. Rangers should employ a professional researcher to gather and present evidence of the bias, double standards and lies spouted by the Scottish media and the resulting effect it has on footballing authorities and others in positions of power. Name and shame both the bigots and the cowards that attack our club and our fans.
Jim Uglycnut?

Too busy waiting on the next correct, but nevertheless disputed, VAR call against their team to report on strange facts.

Back