The narrative is changing

Came in to post just that. We concentrate on ourselves and let those cunts worry about us. Hope our players get the head down and get stuck right into those cunts and everycunt else. It's there for the taking.
Absolutely this. One game at a time, 100% focus. Keep the intensity up every game and we'll be there or thereabouts at the end of the season.

You they had 4 players pivotal players missing. I'm delighted but let's get some perspective.

We need 2 first team starters to win league and 2 players as cover.

It can definitely happen

If they get pumped out Tuesday hes not going to like the shit that will get thrown at him, questions will start to be asked of the great Brenda and the meltdown will begin. He’s gone this season for sure.

Under a bit of pressure for the first time and he certainly wasn't his usual smarmy self today. :D

Remember a tim on DR hotline saying that after 4 games, they'd have 12 points and we'd have 4, us beating St Boo and drawing with Motherwell. Season would be over.

The cracks are there. All we need to do is ram a metaphorical fist right up the crack and have the shiny deviant squirming.

I fully expect him to chuck it as he knows he has a challenge.

He doesn’t look a happy chappy. There is most certainly disgreement, unrest and trouble there.

If they get pumped out by AEK, which they will, I wouldn’t be surprised if he walks.

The problem they have is that team today has a right few of doolalys team still there. Brenda has been given dough and squandered on players you dont see in the 1st team. A huge wage bill is stopping them from moving on a lot of deadwood. The possibility of being knocked out of the CL and being sitting 4th in the table in a few weeks once we beat them.
They have lived in a mhedia bubble for so long , they have sleepwalked into this mess. The mhedia have been spouting for long enough that it will take £50/60m for us to catch them . You don't hear them saying that Hearts needed that amount but have now beaten them twice in a row. When they go out of the CL and get beaten by us then the pressure is going to mount big big time. None of the so called experts take into account that nobody in that team understand pressure. Probably only Scott brown has been beaten to the title by us. Can their guys handle the big pressure? We will see. Maybe even having to shave the wage bill for them going out will undoubtedly weaken them. We need to beat them to add to the pressure. Others will take points off them too. Watch them turn on Brown which will be a bonus. :)

He was an incoherent mess in his post match interview, wax oozing out of every pore.

A Greek tragedy followed by us pumping them at the house of horrors, you will see a very waxy troubled individual unable to wibble very much at all.

Likely by the end of this week they will have have lost two and drawn one of their last three games.

A containment exercise by Hearts today that worked well ,hitting them on quick breaks.

Brown is the fulcrum of many of their moves,he was shackled today by Levein's tactics.

I noticed every time he got the ball there was a Hearts player strategically close by in front of him and the opposition end and any move directly forward by him forcing him at best to a pass sideways.

Simple but very effective.

He looked distinctly out of sorts by the end of the game .
The very same as Halliday did in the semi final win, add to the fact he has lost a yard of pace and that is the reason they wanted potatoe head.

On Clyde they were saying you don't necessarily need to bring new players in to strengthen your side . The existing players may just get better . Also Septic with their immense strength in depth can only buy players who'll improve the squad . The implication is that somehow disadvantaged them. It beggars belief how our media are ready to excuse and defend them even before any criticism is made

'..There's a battle outside
And it is ragin'.
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'.'

courtesy of Robert Zimmerman
That’s good, but I prefer Bob Dylan’s cover version ;)

Let’s not get too excited, we’re at the foot of the mountain and there’s a long long way to go but at least we can see the summit and we’re led by a Sherpa who knows the way to the top.

This time next week we could be ahead on the league and through in Europe - they could be behind, out of the CL and out of the league cup. The narrative would be well and truly changed in that scenario!

If they get into the champions league they will spend money.but its basically the money they get from the champions league.does any poster actually belive that they have millions in the bank.

That’s good, but I prefer Bob Dylan’s cover version ;)

Let’s not get too excited, we’re at the foot of the mountain and there’s a long long way to go but at least we can see the summit and we’re led by a Sherpa who knows the way to the top.
Decent bit of fishing sir:D

They can't have it all ways. One minute we are told their squad is exceptional. Now when it suits, we being told it's not strong enough.

I said on a thread last night that winning trophies up here has had the effect of making the league look weak, not making him look like a strong manager.

Losing the league to your former player in his first year in management undoes everything you've done so far. If there's even the smallest doubt in his head that we could win the league then he will leave.

Which would also undo everything he’s done so far. So much for Saint Brendan the lionheart, fleeing at the first sign of trouble. He’d be remembered as a coward.

Remember a tim on DR hotline saying that after 4 games, they'd have 12 points and we'd have 4, us beating St Boo and drawing with Motherwell. Season would be over.
I remember that tadger too! One game at a time for us and get stuck in. They’ve got such a sense of entitlement that 10 in a row is a formality for them! They won’t see it coming, I’ll be too busy celebrating to notice their tears!

Only the other week there i had a smelly poet at work saying we're pish & yooz huvnae played any good teams yet. We're gonny get better players in wi aw that champions league money we've got ..fk we've spent mare on a new pitch & lightbulbs & yooz are only gettin players on loan.
His face was a picture when i said that money wont be spent on players you'd be lucky if theres enough there to cover the compensation claims headed their way for decades upon decades of their dirty deeds & cover ups.

I really hate those bastards

When Brenda eventually crumbles under the pressure (and he WILL crumble), it will all be the boards fault not his.....no siree, definitely the boards fault!
He's laying the foundations for the inscription on his headstone already ffs!
:)

From the Invincibles to the Invisibles.

It's definitely got a certain ring to it :cool:.

#LetsGo55

I hear walkers pushing the agenda “the celtic team is weaker than it was last year”

Excuses in early it seems
He is right though.
They've only signed players who were already there while losing Armstrong.

They'll probably buy McGinn from Hibs as his replacement though. :cool:

Some of them are beginning to notice us now. Still plenty of them in totally denial about us though. Those muppets are convinced it'll be another easy win.

Looking forward to the season ahead. The potential early meltdown from the mutants in September could be hilarious.

The post-match analysis on the scum game was focussed around how Brenda has fallen out with the fat Japanese, how they need to strengthen, how you can't rely on the same injury prone players every year etc.

The cracks are there already. We have an opportunity to massively put the pressure on these tramps in the next few weeks, and I'm sure Stevie G is hammering that home to the players. If they get put out the CL this week the meltdown will be palpable.

For the first time in years there is tangible pressure on celtic and we look like a team capable of multiplying it.

I am fucking excited.
you and me and 10 mllion others.WATP

Its amazing the amount of times they mention Celtic during our games, Last week being a prime example but they (Sky or BT) never mention us when its Celtic who are on, its always other teams will benefit

Paranoia Loyal :D
They ARE out to get you mate

When we first signed SG the analysis was about how we're skint and Celtic are too far ahead to be caught. How it was a terrible decision to appoint a rookie manager and how both Rangers and SG had made a terrible mistake. Brenda was happy with his squad Celtic fans were very optimistic about their season. Etc etc (yawn).

Now Brenda is not happy with his squad seems to be at war with the board, Celtic fans are freaking out and the turn around at Rangers after signing 11 new players and getting rid of 25 in such a short space of time is nothing short of remarkable.

I don't hear anyone now saying it was a mistake. The revolution is on full flow and everyone now knows it.

If they get into the champions league they will spend money.but its basically the money they get from the champions league.does any poster actually belive that they have millions in the bank.
Not in the slightest! £70M overheads, which will have gone up on whatever wages Edouard and Rogic are now on!

The media are complicit in thinking Celtic are flush with dough

all of a sudden Rodgers comes asking for it

And all you can conclude is

1 they don’t have it without stretching themselves

2 the tranny lover is working his ticket

it will be interesting to see how it unfolds something’s got to give

I imagine if they get past AEK Lawall will cave

If they don’t get through and have to sell a player or two I can see Brenda getting on his bike

The media are complicit in thinking Celtic are flush with dough

all of a sudden Rodgers comes asking for it

And all you can conclude is

1 they don’t have it without stretching themselves

2 the tranny lover is working his ticket

it will be interesting to see how it unfolds something’s got to give

I imagine if they get past AEK Lawall will cave

If they don’t get through and have to sell a player or two I can see Brenda getting on his bike
The thing is mate they arn,t flush with cash .the media now this but as you,ve said they are complicit in the lie.

The thing is mate they arn,t flush with cash .the media now this but as you,ve said they are complicit in the lie.

I think they have money and could spend but it would be a gamble considering the ascendency of Rangers. It will be a risk either Lawall or Rodgers put their careers on the line for.

Back