The Old Guard

W_72

Tav, Goldson, and Lundstram are the first three out the door for me in summer. Followed quickly by 10-15 other dead assets within our squad. I don’t care if it takes some short-term pain for a new squad to gel, we have seen the same story for 6 or 7 seasons now and it’s not going to get better by trying the same thing over and over.

If Koppen and Clement fail to clear these guys out they’ll face the same fate as Gio and Beale.

No margin for error, recruitment has to be on the money. I only fear that we’ll be working with a limited budget.

I feel the biggest issue is the squad is bloated with garbage midfield to front. Sima is probably the only player I’d be happy to keep and he’s not even ours.

I feel the biggest issue is the squad is bloated with garbage midfield to front. Sima is probably the only player I’d be happy to keep and he’s not even ours.
That’s another issue but the leadership within the squad is horrendous. There’s not one winner in that dressing room anymore. Captain and Vice Captain are both serial losers, scared of Celtic, and bottle it the minute pressure hits.

That’s another issue but the leadership within the squad is horrendous. There’s not one winner in that dressing room anymore. Captain and Vice Captain are both serial losers, scared of Celtic, and bottle it the minute pressure hits.
Agreed

Back