Article The problem with Ian Maxwell

My dear old friend Haining. If you know anything about DK you will know he doesn’t do walking away. Take care pal.
He's staunch,there's no doubt about that.:D;)Good to see your name appearing on the board again,mate.

Interesting and the reactions of those obsessed is very telling. There’s a few copycat loonies but the worst of them aren’t independent imo.

Yet that waste of oxygen John James in his blog today states that Maxwell is a Freemason and will be pulling strings to assist us.
Suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrre he is ! :rolleyes:

Hopefully our clubs next statement will be out shortly, got to keep going after them.

Corrupt to the core and have been for years now. Dr Death and Liewell have ensured that only 1 club benefits football wise and politically in this country. I'm glad that we're fighting back.

No one saw the Doncaster move coming and it was all too convenient the way everything developed over a very short space of time....no one has yet gone public to question these moves. There is only one man behind this who is of course no longer on the Scottish committees/boards but still moving the pawns around for his (and his rancid clubs) advantage. Forget any suggestion that Maxwell is in there to assist us in any way

we really need our club to keep on at this shower,, we cannot under any circumstance just let this flow into the long grass, we will never get this opportunity again,, if they escape this, they will be on their guard from now on in to leave no traces of their corrupt ways, I fully expect them to offer to drop the enquiry that the corrupt compliance officer made up, in the hope that king backs off, we should not and cannot allow this

Yet that waste of oxygen John James in his blog today states that Maxwell is a Freemason and will be pulling strings to assist us.
Suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrre he is ! :rolleyes:
Yeah, coz there are no Freemason in the corporate area of The Jimmy Savile Dome! o_O

Last edited:
I just get the feeling that DK has put the cat amongst the pigeons and is satisfied with simply doing so.

Casting any Shadow of doubt on those SFA staff that were responsible for supporting the complicit officer in the production of the fresh trumped up charges. That was the intention.

I don't expect anymore statements or aspersions.

But then again..... I'm usually wrong.

I just get the feeling that DK has put the cat amongst the pigeons and is satisfied with simply doing so.

Casting any Shadow of doubt on those SFA staff that were responsible for supporting the complicit officer in the production of the fresh trumped up charges. That was the intention.

I don't expect anymore statements or aspersions.

But then again..... I'm usually wrong.
The SFA/SFPL had this opportunity prior to the latest charges being levelled.
DK has gone to war. He is not going to be content with a victory in a single skirmish.
Rangers have finally realised that our enemies will never be satisfied until we are gone, or they are defeated.
The matter of Murdoch McLennan and his conflict of interest, cannot remain unresolved.
According to Ian Maxwell, the CO is not authorised to bring charges of his own volition.
Mulraney, Doncaster, Nolan Partners, Harper McLeod, the list of targets just goes on.
If all else fails, there is still the nuclear option, which could leave Celtc facing the fate they intended for Rangers.

It's not just one or two bad apples, the whole fecking barrel is rotten, we''l never get any level playing field will this remains the case.

The SFA/SFPL had this opportunity prior to the latest charges being levelled.
DK has gone to war. He is not going to be content with a victory in a single skirmish.
Rangers have finally realised that our enemies will never be satisfied until we are gone, or they are defeated.
The matter of Murdoch McLennan and his conflict of interest, cannot remain unresolved.
According to Ian Maxwell, the CO is not authorised to bring charges of his own volition.
Mulraney, Doncaster, Nolan Partners, Harper McLeod, the list of targets just goes on.
If all else fails, there is still the nuclear option, which could leave Celtc facing the fate they intended for Rangers.

Don't disagree with any of that - and my God I pray you are correct. But right now our Board are busier than they've ever been. They are rebuilding a team fur the 3rd time in succession. They're working hard on player contracts, signings and transfers.

These charges were timed to perfection to distract their energies at a critical time.

I just don't think DK can afford to divert any of his energies into a battle with the SPFL right at this moment.

Maybe when the season starts we will see him become the deadly sniper we hope he is and will pick of his targets one by one.

I do hope you're correct TH, sincerely. Just think we might have to wait a while for there to be any movement.

Meanwhile, I will dream of a new battle cry and call to war.....

..... Let the counter title-stripping commence. :)

Back