The retail deal

Out of curiosity, can anyone figure out how you get the away shirts personalised?

Sure am not get off that site 4 half weeks for home top absolute joke track on day said out for delivery and dosnt tell first place but then comes from Swindon 3 days from there to Northern Ireland

There is absolutely nothing new in that article at all. Away strips been available for a wee while now - some are even reporting delivery - and the footnote has been on every release about the kit since 21 Sep.

The OP's simply sharing something that was posted on the official site this morning, so certainly not "fake news".

Trevor, can you confirm your statement that this was this posted today or, as one of our more savvy posters states, last month?

Trevor, can you confirm your statement that this was this posted today or, as one of our more savvy posters states, last month?

The news release is from today @Commentator - but is not really 'news'. The Away strip has been available to order for about a week I think and the footnote about 'future partners' is old news.

I'm not suggesting the OP (or anyone else) is trying to mislead - simply that, whilst the statement is new, the content is not.

IIRC, defective paperwork sank fatty's last legal bid. RFC conceded we'd a contractual obligation/had to deal with SD & the parties were told to sort it out, which unsurprisingly didn't happen. I wonder if DK's team are now just focussed on how little we pay in damages (hopefully just £1m!), should the court concede there will never be rapprochement?

The news release is from today @Commentator - but is not really 'news'. The Away strip has been available to order for about a week I think and the footnote about 'future partners' is old news.

I'm not suggesting the OP (or anyone else) is trying to mislead - simply that, whilst the statement is new, the content is not.

The Club Twitter tweeted the link 2hrs ago. The article is dated as 11:00 Today.

That's not to say its new information, but the club did put that particular article up today and linked it via twitter.

The Club Twitter tweeted the link 2hrs ago. The article is dated as 11:00 Today.

That's not to say its new information, but the club did put that particular article up today and linked it via twitter.

I've not suggested otherwise mate - as per my post that you quoted.:)

So, Trevor is correct and so are you. The 'fault' is mine for not thinking the possible explanations through.

IIRC, defective paperwork sank fatty's last legal bid. RFC conceded we'd a contractual obligation/had to deal with SD & the parties were told to sort it out, which unsurprisingly didn't happen. I wonder if DK's team are now just focussed on how little we pay in damages (hopefully just £1m!), should the court concede there will never be rapprochement?

Pay the FAT SLUG a Pound the same as our Naming Rights!

They have also added home shorts and socks to the site, in addition to today being the date they said the away kit would be available from.

Sadly I missed the postman today with mine so have to wait another day :(

Think the get out for us is in the statement, every one has referred to the online sales company as our ‘non exclusive sales partner’ our deal with SD was an exclusive partnerships.

Regardless of “fake news” or not, I like the way the club have gone about this!
They have side-stepped the fat man with the non exclusive partner, and with a helping hand from Hummel.
As a side note I was talking to two guys from Pro-direct who said Hummel are clean,( in regards of the fat man.) and they reckoned it won’t be long until Adidas and Nike are back to the table, looking to produce our shirts.

Back