Official The Souness Rumours

I'm 99% sure Sir Duped of Mintyness has explored getting back involved with Rangers the past few years. His ego knows no limits.

I even spoke to a lovely woman in Charlotte House one day who works for him. I couldn't resist asking her about the whole Whyte debacle. She got a bit defensive and said all was not as it seemed (aye no shit sherlock), she ended our brief chat with "watch this space".

That was over 5 years ago right enough, so I'm still watching.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that bastard was looking at what he'd deem to be an aesthetically pleasing and acceptable vehicle for him to ride back in on.

And he is big mates with Souness.
Well he did bring Souness to Ibrox......

Well he did bring Souness to Ibrox......
Really?
Pretty sue it was Souness who brought Sir Duped to Rangers.
Think this is a good move to bring Souness back, especially in a PR type role as he still holds a fair bit of respect in the football world. The PR side of things just now and in the past has been crap when you think of the size and stature of our club. Incidentally I think there could me more announcements regarding these positions within the club in the next few months as I am sure Bisgrove is well aware that we are far behind in this department, which is crucial in our rebuild.

Really?
Pretty sue it was Souness who brought Sir Duped to Rangers.
Mate, it`s a long standing joke that stemmed from a/a few/several/loads (delete as appropriate) of posters said it was Murray that brought him in.

:oops:

Reactions: ltb
Back