The St Enoch tat shop.

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
I thought this emporium of out of date spiv tat had shut its doors long ago but apparently not.

I found myself in the pigeon and gull shit covered St Enoch Square today and to my amazement that shop linked far more to spivs than our club was very much open.

Huge sale signs in windows, hummel signs inside though I didn't venture in, one wee guy who worked there half asleep against the plate glass window and absolutely fuckall customers.

Whats the point in that place these days and why bother opening?

My flabber was well and truly gasted.

I thought this emporium of out of date spiv tat had shut its doors long ago but apparently not.

I found myself in the pigeon and gull shit covered St Enoch Square today and to my amazement that shop linked far more to spivs than our club was very much open.

Huge sale signs in windows, hummel signs inside though I didn't venture in, one wee guy who worked there half asleep against the plate glass window and absolutely fuckall customers.

Did you get anything?

went in last week as I had a 3hr Break in Glasgow Central It was the day that it was Peeing from the heaven's!!! It looked like a market Stall in the barras!! Ceiling tiles missing buckets everywhere to catch the water !!!

How can the club not have it closed down now as their selling in my eyes Unofficial club merchandise

Last edited:
went in last week as I a 3hr Break in Glasgow Central It was the day that it was Peeing from the heaven's!!! It looked like a market Stall in the barras!! Ceiling tiles missing buckets everywhere to catch the water !!!

How can the club not have it closed down now as their selling in my eyes Unofficial club merchandise
Are they though as our badge has changed this season?
I could be wrong

They must be paying more in rent than they are taking in as shop is always empty, pretty pointless shop

Pigeon and gull shit covered?

went in last week as I had a 3hr Break in Glasgow Central It was the day that it was Peeing from the heaven's!!! It looked like a market Stall in the barras!! Ceiling tiles missing buckets everywhere to catch the water !!!

Must be some building if the bottom is getting wet in a four storey!

When searching the other day for the rangers store on google the Rangers megastore website came up, is this an official shop or something to do with fat Mike? Selling all the up to date kits

Stayed in the new Premier Inn down there for the Malmo game and loads of people were not only going into the fake Rangers shop but actually buying stuff! Oh and a pigeon shit on my daughters head which was like a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's the Birds with about 500 flying rats swarming towards us!
Thr fake Rangers shop in Belfast recently closed down, hopefully the St Enoch pigeon shithole will follow suit!

Back