Them arriving at Ibrox.

CupidStunt

Is it bad that I want us to tell their bus to stop at the roundabout at Broomloan Road/ Edmiston Drive and force them to walk to the front door from there? Railings allowed ofc.

I want their experience entering our stadium to be more intimidating than it is for our players entering theirs - which btw, isn't the cozy wozy stop right at the front door they get for Ibrox.

As if the 19th Century Terrorist Stormtroopers of police Scotland would allow such a thing.

What you sniffing mate?

Years ago, when Tannadice had building work going on, the scum bus had to park at Dens and they had to walk down the road but we got parked right at the door. Nothing to do with the head policeman in charge being a huge Rangers fan of course ;)

I seldom go out of my way to greet any opposition team arriving at Ibrox, but a few years ago I happened to pass our front door just as Celtic arrived. For once, the bears gave our fierce foes a huge ovation.

The strains of "Only one Tony Mobray still ring loudly in my ears!"

two police to watch scum when we arrive and about eight at our front door when scum step right onto the step at the door including mounted police. there should be water cannons when we arrive.

Well the police vans are placed at the roundabout to stop terrorists
wiiN5K6.gif

They should be made to run the gauntlet. It should be as intimidating as hell for them. However, we all know it won't be.

Nothing stopping our supporters meeting them im large numbers oitside the main entrance and give them as much hell as possible..

They took the utter piss last season coming off the bus pre 5-1 game. Pretty much silence greeted them and Brown walked right over to the railings pretending he was going to sign autographs as Lustig sniggered behind him.

We haven't got it in us as a support to give them the hell they deserve

Is it bad that I want us to tell their bus to stop at the roundabout at Broomloan Road/ Edmiston Drive and force them to walk to the front door from there? Railings allowed ofc.

I want their experience entering our stadium to be more intimidating than it is for our players entering theirs - which btw, isn't the cozy wozy stop right at the front door they get for Ibrox.

Back