These changes to training centre and Ibrox

I know he changed the catering right away to match melwood . The food at auchenhowie was decent but well out of date in terms of modern nutrition .

Being a loser cost Le Guen his job. This is Steven Gerrard here and his winning mentality has been on show since July 1st.
Nope, our players being up in arms about having their diets, drinking habits and lack of professionalism called out cost PLG his job. First of a serious of disastrous decisions by SDM. Gerrard demands the same and no one will be at the gee gees, or snooker halls getting tanked up after training under this guy. Think Scott Brown slumped on the sidewalk outside a chippy. Can you see Tav doing that ? Don’t think so !

Nope, our players being up in arms about having their diets, drinking habits and lack of professionalism called out cost PLG his job. First of a serious of disastrous decisions by SDM. Gerrard demands the same and no one will be at the gee gees, or snooker halls getting tanked up after training under this guy. Think Scott Brown slumped on the sidewalk outside a chippy. Can you see Tav doing that ? Don’t think so !

I actually can but only after we win the treble. Gerrard wasn’t shy of a night out and a bit of controversy in his career (see the dancing funny and punching the guy video) but he will still demand things are gone properly during the season. The air of professionalism from him is huge but you get the feeling he will want players to celebrate when we achieve things. Good man manager.

The main difference between SG making the same changes plg made are plentiful;

- no players with egos at the club who can say they achieved anything of note.
- most of the big personalities at the club are gerrard signings
- the press can’t portray Gerrard as some whacky foreigner.
- the club has gambled the house on gerrard. There is no other route here for the players. Get in line or get out of town.
- there would be no fans split. Everyone would back the gaffer.
- the improvement in the scum from an epl approach was so big the players and staff know we need to do likewise.

As long as he doesn’t change Ibrox dressing room watched the changes to Man U dressing room on tv the other day, out has gone old wooded panel now high gloss & down lights not for me, there is a history to Ibrox dressing room and it shouldn’t be tampered with.

As long as he doesn’t change Ibrox dressing room watched the changes to Man U dressing room on tv the other day, out has gone old wooded panel now high gloss & down lights not for me, there is a history to Ibrox dressing room and it shouldn’t be tampered with.
The dressing room should be replaced and put into a museum, if we had one. It really does need updating.

There’s not a single person on this planet that would have the balls to make any changes to our changing room. The minute they say they would, they should be spun round and marched right out the door. MW tried it with his big graphic on the wall on the way out, it looked bloody awful and made the tradition of our changing rooms almost modern. He was promptly asked to leave not long after and the daft sign removed.

Remember the video of SG, walking into our changing rooms? Even he knew at that point he was somewhere special. Rangers changing room, like the rest of Ibrox is steeped in so much history that the rest of world football look on in awe at how grand it is.

Granted it might need a bit of tlc but not a thing should be changed in it.

He said he wants changes to Ibrox so the players can go straight there on a matchday rather than leaving from a hotel. Not sure what that entails.

Didn’t that cost PLG his job ?

Monster Munch apart,Scottish Football never helped PLGs plight.
He was the most sought after Coach in Europe when we got him yet he couldnt get his ideas or practises over to the players.
Granted there were some who wouldnt listen or take to them.
Now todays Manager with those same players back then,i think they would be in utter awe of him.

There’s not a single person on this planet that would have the balls to make any changes to our changing room. The minute they say they would, they should be spun round and marched right out the door. MW tried it with his big graphic on the wall on the way out, it looked bloody awful and made the tradition of our changing rooms almost modern. He was promptly asked to leave not long after and the daft sign removed.

Remember the video of SG, walking into our changing rooms? Even he knew at that point he was somewhere special. Rangers changing room, like the rest of Ibrox is steeped in so much history that the rest of world football look on in awe at how grand it is.

Granted it might need a bit of tlc but not a thing should be changed in it.
Totally agree.

Think the boss said he loved that about Ibrox so dont think he,ll get rid of it anytime soon mate

Back