This run of wins required

Gio is the one who should be pushing this team to go for the kill and making the changes to do so. Instead he’s watching while they just sit back at let teams come at us.

Time and time again since he came here.
That's why Feyenoord fans were happy he left. Negative tactics.

Which means putting a run of wins together, which we can't, and what this thread is all about.
Well we can only watch, support and see. I’m not giving up on them yet. Still in 3 competitions. Still all in our hands. We start with st Johnstone and we see how it goes ….

We said we had 12 cup finals and had to win them all

We have drawn two games in a row and yesterday at home and 2-0 up at HT and drawing is not title winning form

The lack of subs was very strange and that’s down to the management team

Losing 2 poor goals from 3 Motherwell shots on target is unreal

If we have any chance of winning the league we need to bench McGregor

This season from winning positions he’s cost us 6 points. Hearts Ross County and yesterday. McGregor at fault and it’s costing us points

Yes he’s been a great servant and some of his saves have been amazing but his reactions were rotten yesterday

Manager needs to act and put Jon McLaughlin in starting on Wednesday

It might not work but IMO awe have to try and change it up

The defending was also abysmal. Especially the 2nd goal but the 1st goal McGregor didn’t move as the ball went across the 6 yard box for a tap in ffs

Your right that is concerning and it needs to be better, but yesterday it seems to me that we had the right to win ugly, and the ref denied us that.

For me tomorrow comes down to this - if 1 of or both of Alfie's goals where onside, then we have been robbed. I haven't seen any replays only seen from the club deck yesterday

Twitter shows they are both tight - 1 marginally off and 1 marginally on by the looks of it ... however, had we taken another chance and went 3 up the game was dead - the failure to kill the game off caused our issues.

last week slightly different as we came from behind and again couldn't score enough goals to win the game.

all of the above doesn't change the fact McGregor was honking at both goals.

Our defending is way to erratic to go on any sort of winning run. The debacle at the Mothrewell 2nd goal involved two of our most experienced , stalwart defenders and our keeper and its happened far too often this season and we've bled points because of it.

Far too many points dropped lately to suggest we can win this league, you cannot win a league playing how we are, that result yesterday will give Celtic a massive shot in the arm, they now know they can drop points and we are incapable of hurting them for it

Christ if we had beat Dundee Utd and Motherwell we’d be a point ahead again

We have taken 9 points out of possible 18 against those 2 sides alone, that’s utterly appalling to be honest

Given we have won 3 from 8 in the league this year, there is little chance we win every game.

It isn’t happening, think we will be lucky to win 6 of our last 10.

People will be along to criticise anyone daring to point out the glaringly obvious fact that we’ve shown we aren’t capable of this kind of run.
There’ll be the usual “surrender monkey” “no surrender” “follow follow” “if you don’t think we can do it don’t bother turning up” type comments.
But again this team, this coaching staff and this manager have let us down time after time since January

Sadly yesterdays result was the first thought in my head when I woke up this morning, instantly putting me back into a shitty mood.

We need to win 10 out of 10, anything less and the league is theirs. A league we have literally gifted to them.

If that happens I genuinely believe Gio has to be let go. He has dropped is it 11 or 12 points in 6 weeks, let a 6 point lead slip. That is unacceptable and to me unforgivable. Yesterday at 55 mins I was texting my Rangers chat saying we need to make a change now as we have went flat. I wanted Balogun on and Lundstrum moved into midfield. I wanted Sakala off and Roofe on because I think Roofe is a better finisher.

Yet our manager sat there and took no action until we were drawing 2-2 in the 75 min and made one sub.

Sadly yesterdays result was the first thought in my head when I woke up this morning, instantly putting me back into a shitty mood.

We need to win 10 out of 10, anything less and the league is theirs. A league we have literally gifted to them.

If that happens I genuinely believe Gio has to be let go. He has dropped is it 11 or 12 points in 6 weeks, let a 6 point lead slip. That is unacceptable and to me unforgivable. Yesterday at 55 mins I was texting my Rangers chat saying we need to make a change now as we have went flat. I wanted Balogun on and Lundstrum moved into midfield. I wanted Sakala off and Roofe on because I think Roofe is a better finisher.

Yet our manager sat there and took no action until we were drawing 2-2 in the 75 min and made one sub.

Same here

It’ll be a limp over the line, both old firm sides are shockingly poor this season. They’ve been shite since they gubbed us and look burst also.

We need to freshen it up

I'm fairly convinced we're likely to drop points against the sheep again at the weekend TBH. They'll be right up for it as usual and get in our players' faces, rough them up and pressure every ball.

They've got a better manager in now IMHO than they had in the earlier games this season and we've failed to beat them in the previous two encounters. Exactly the kind of fixure our team hates.

Good to see folk can read and digest correctly. Too many misquoting to reply individually.

Yesterday's result was an abomination for us, we should have closed the gap.

However its still only 3 points which it was at the start of the day, and we could still do it then, so we can still do it now.
Only one set of fans was laughing after yesterday’s results and it wasn’t us.

Of course until it’s mathematically impossible we still could win it. Pretty pointless having to repeat that though.

I just simply can’t see it with the continued throwing away of points.

I was so angry yesterday yet you just knew it would happen again. Motherwell were 66-1 for the draw at HT.

Gio absolutely baffles me in this league, tactics, team selections and subs.
The fact is, we have a team that concedes too many goals,too many bad goals at that.

Scoring two goals should've been enough yesterday as should scoring three in Dingwall.

It's been a problem all season. How many points have we lost from winning positions?

We need to find a way to close the back door.

Gio is the one who should be pushing this team to go for the kill and making the changes to do so. Instead he’s watching while they just sit back at let teams come at us.

Time and time again since he came here.
A nothing cross ball for the first and a hoof up in the air with the two ever presents in our defence manage to conspire into a goal scoring chance.

Apart from the goals the fir half was more than good (a lack of goals and we still scored 2 - tells you about how wasteful we were).

Our defence of the problem and I give bassey a pass in that - for now.

Goldson and McGregor out and hellander/balogun & McLaughlin in.

We cant go through a full game without giving up a chance or 2 to the opposition, the problem is every chance we concede leads to a goal. Mcgregor should have dealt with both he’s had a nightmare this season

Back