This time tomorrow

Getting a little ahead of ourselves here lads a win for us today is all that matters. Fwiw I think the poets will beat Motherwell. Hopefully I’m wrong though.

Could be 9, could be 3. There was a similar thread last time we played. We just need to focus on whoever we are playing. Take care of ourselves, and the rest will fall into place.

More importantly 4 over Hearts and a bonus if we are 8 or 9 ahead of them. Although we'll have a fully fit squad soon we have Celtic, Hibs, Hearts, Motherwell and Aberdeen away from home and I expect there will be some points dropped in these. If we come through these games with 12-15 points then the league is done.

“They’ll lose at Aberdeen”

“They’ll lose at Motherwell”

2 weeks time it’ll be “they’ll lose at Hibs”

Add to that you can’t criticise abject shite like today without the jobby polishers getting worked up at the refusal to just gloss over these sorts of showings.

If we’re not careful the comedy figure across the city might end up catching us up while we’re spointing and laughing. Personally I think we should get our house in order before forecasting their results.

We absolutely have to get our own house in order ffs.

I’ve never subscribed to those who work Celtic up into word beaters every time they win a game. But the reality is if you go to Pittodrie and fir park and win back to back then you don’t have an “away jinx” anymore.

4 points is still a margin we can work with to push on from. For all our issues I’d rather be 4 ahead than 4 behind.

But at the same token, I think if we keep plodding on as we are, we’ll be trailing Celtic by new year. And that is unforgivable.

Back