Saturday 20 October 2018
Celtic v Hibernian
Hearts v Aberdeen
Livingston v Dundee
Motherwell v St Johnstone
St Mirren v Kilmarnock

Sunday

Hamilton v Rangers

We have to take care of Hamilton and the table will look different after the weekend as either Hibs, the Tims or both will drop points and hopefully the sheep might grind out a draw, doubt it though.

This period really is crucial, we seem to be saying this every week but we really have to win these 5 spl games if we want to show we are serious about winning this title.

We wont drop points to Hamilton, no chance !

I'm pretty sure 99% of us were saying that before playing Livingston!

However, I am confident that we will turn Hamilton over, Gerrard will be very aware that this is probably one of the best opportunities to start putting behind us our terrible away form.

Would imagine a very focussed, refreshed group of players will take that pitch on Sunday. Canning will be secretly dreading it. Can see a similar result to the Tims at St J. A humping in other words.

Hamilton are one of the worst teams in the league, we should take care of this one.

2 draws on Saturday would be nice also!

Massive weekend for us given Celt*c/Hibs/Aberdeen/Hearts could all drop points or at a minimum 2 of them.

Big win on Sunday and the table will look incredibly different than it does now!!

I'm pretty sure 99% of us were saying that before playing Livingston!

However, I am confident that we will turn Hamilton over, Gerrard will be very aware that this is probably one of the best opportunities to start putting behind us our terrible away form.
I wasn't 99% sure about Livingston to be honest but i get what you mean, i saw them play last season and in the playoffs and they are an annoying team to play against.

Hamilton however i feel much more confident of beating.

Of course its football and anything can happen.

Could be an interesting round of games to watch on Saturday, hopefully some results go our way and we take care of business on Sunday

Celtic v Hibernian = Filth win
Hearts v Aberdeen = draw
Livingston v Dundee = Livi win
Motherwell v St Johnstone = who cares
St Mirren v Kilmarnock = Killie win
Hamilton v Rangers = Rangers win

League Table would look like:

Hearts 20 pts
Filth 19 pts
Killie 19 pts
Livi 18 pts
Rangers 17 pts
Hibs 17 pts
Aberdeen 13 pts

We'd only be 3 off the top after being 8 points behind Hearts a few weeks ago.

Hibs have had by far the easiest run of games, as they haven't played us , Hearts or the mentally challengeds yet.

They struggled to a draw at home to the sheep and lost away to Livingston.

I expect them, along with the sheep to drop away before Hearts do.

Time to get this monkey off our back away from home before it becomes a serious problem.

It's also a good chance to take advantage of inevitable dropped points from some of the others teams close by.

I know it's been just over a week since our last game, but it feels so much longer. Last Sunday was a very important win, we really can't afford to undo the good we did by slipping up next weekend. Surely a first away win of the season for the Bears.

Must win on Sunday. We should beat Hamilton no bother but I thought the same about Livingston.

It really feels like this week has dragged in. I hate the international break.

Our next 2 league games are Hamilton away and Kilmarnock at Ibrox.

We really need 6 for 6 from those games, as Hearts play Hibs the night we play Killie.

Let's get rid of the Away day concerns, and get ourselves back to within 3 or less at the top.

If we can’t take care of the likes of Hamilton on the weekend where our rivals are playing each other - we don’t deserve to win the league.

Our away for in the league is terrible, and if we drop more points against Hamilton - the issue might become a psychological barrier.

Same team that beat hearts should start again imo.

over the next few weeks you have
20/10/18
Celtic v Hibs
Hearts v Aberdeen
Hamilton v Rangers
23/10/18
Dundee v Hearts
31/10/18
Dundee v Celtic
Hearts v Hibs
Rangers v Kilmarnock
03/11/18
Celtic v Hearts
St . Mirren v Rangers
Kilmarnock v Aberdeen
09/11/18
Aberdeen v Hibs
a lot of points being dropped between Celtic ,Aberdeen ,Hearts and Hibs ,it is up to us to push ahead of them all

Back