Thomas Courts

I think this guy is a very good manager that Rangers should be keeping an eye on.

No i dont mean i want our manager to leave i am more than happy with Gerrard but in the next year or so we probably will be changing manger for whatever reason.

Utd just crushed Hibs, they beat us and were excellent v the filth, they play good football are very fast and have a nice shape, they also quickly turn defence into attack. This is a well coached side.
Been impressed by them this season and there is a massive difference between this season and last. They are a well coached team.

I think this guy is a very good manager that Rangers should be keeping an eye on.

No i dont mean i want our manager to leave i am more than happy with Gerrard but in the next year or so we probably will be changing manger for whatever reason.

Utd just crushed Hibs, they beat us and were excellent v the filth, they play good football are very fast and have a nice shape, they also quickly turn defence into attack. This is a well coached side.
You've got an absolute hard on for this guy.

Thomas you says

Fucking hell.

We should always be aware of any managers or players that are doing well in our league but we also need to be wary of jumping the gun on them. Martindale looked good last year but has made a poor start to this campaign, some will say we should go after Davidson because of what he done last season. We need to see consistency first before pulling the trigger but yes, we should (and I imagine we will be) aware of the talent in our league. Let’s just hold off on the coronation for now.

xr6CjfzU_400x400.jpg

Should be disqualified immediately on the basis of how much he just looks like one of them.

They are worse to watch than a Steve Clark side 3 holding cm hit on the break brutal

Back