Ticket office - a bit of praise for once

The pricing must be based on league positions last season.
Hearts will be back in the Hibs/Aberdeen category next season I'd think.
Good news regarding the response time. Means less queues in the TO tomorrow as well.

The pricing must be based on league positions last season.
Hearts will be back in the Hibs/Aberdeen category next season I'd think.
Good news regarding the response time. Means less queues in the TO tomorrow as well.
Yeah good point, never thought of that. Just assumed Hearts would be the same category ad Motherwell, if not higher.

Emailed them earlier to upgrade tomorrow's ticket to a concession, to save me going in before the game.They phoned me back within an hour to do it.

Bizarrely though it was only £11 whereas the Motherwell one was £13 but hey ho.

I assume they are usually OK at doing this at the ticket office on matchdays? I am hoping to upgrade tomorrow.

I assume they are usually OK at doing this at the ticket office on matchdays? I am hoping to upgrade tomorrow.
They are yes, but if you can pay by card email them in the morning with the details and your phone number. Saves queuing. I've done it twice this season.

Yeah they're fine. Done it that way for the motherwell game, was there about 1ish and only queued for ten mins or so. Queue looked a lot bigger when I passed it to go into the ground just after half 2 though.

The IT department is ran by feni*ns though.

7 fuuckin hours trying to get the game tomorrow on RTV.

Still no joy.

I’d have been vaccinated through the bell end if only I’d known.
Mate if you've an ST and trying to sort RtV due to covid passport it doesn't kick in until 18th it's still trial

Mate if you've an ST and trying to sort RtV due to covid passport it doesn't kick in until 18th it's still trial
I know...gave my ticket to my boys mate for the game...happy with it because the lad that’s taking it is over the moon.

Just pissed off with how difficult the process to buy the game online is for myself.

I’ll check out VB’s thread in the morning.

Last edited:
Back