Ticket Office Rules to be followed

Season books have to be sold per game at the same price an individual ticket for that area would be for sale at from the Ticket Office.

Yes, the Ticket Office can supply you with that info if contacted.
Hi,

Just for clarity going forward. I responded first to the sale of a ticket for tomorrow, and the seller responded with, "sorry im selling to who has been on follow follow the longest". Is this the right way to do it, just feels a bit wrong to me.?. Obviously i couldnt even take it now, as atmosphere would be a bit off

Hi,

Just for clarity going forward. I responded first to the sale of a ticket for tomorrow, and the seller responded with, "sorry im selling to who has been on follow follow the longest". Is this the right way to do it, just feels a bit wrong to me.?. Obviously i couldnt even take it now, as atmosphere would be a bit off
We can't get into trying to moderate between arguments over PM. The general principle is that they sell to the first person who contacts them.

We can't get into trying to moderate between arguments over PM. The general principle is that they sell to the first person who contacts them.
Thank you. It looks like i been done dirty on this occasion, but will keep my fingers crossed for a ticket. Just felt it was a bit naughty. Im sure if i was the only interested party, he would have been happy to take my money, but we move on.

Back