Today's Game and There's Nothing To Say

Twosignals

Except We sit watch a game which looked as though our management team had put everything on for a goalless draw. Contain the midfield and hope a fluke would happen and we would score, no real tactics, possibly you could count ONE SHOT on goal all game. The Board have backed the Manager with funds on transfers, apart from one who gets stuck in, and we have NO imagination in midfield. That today and yes courtesy of some rank Refereeing Decisions, was a stroll for the unwashed, we at very few occasions threatened. Where do we go from here hope to finish second, with the scum out of sight, it wasn't up till now the Rangers way.

you do realise they are streets ahead of us in quality still. Plus we had Alves, Wallace, Wilson Rossiter etc all out. We struggled today but it is not the management who is to blame and I am sure the team were not sent out to get a goalless draw.

Don't understand why Rossiter keeps being mentioned as missing when he has contributed nothing since he signed. The fact is even when he has played he has been bang average. I assume a lot of people expect great things from him but it's not happening. I like the boy but we need fit consistent performers just now.

Except We sit watch a game which looked as though our management team had put everything on for a goalless draw. Contain the midfield and hope a fluke would happen and we would score, no real tactics, possibly you could count ONE SHOT on goal all game. The Board have backed the Manager with funds on transfers, apart from one who gets stuck in, and we have NO imagination in midfield. That today and yes courtesy of some rank Refereeing Decisions, was a stroll for the unwashed, we at very few occasions threatened. Where do we go from here hope to finish second, with the scum out of sight, it wasn't up till now the Rangers way.

So you would have went gung-ho and sent everyone up the park to attack them? Leave the full back positions wide open for them again? In the position we were in with injuries (especially in defence) I think it was a sensible approach to play one striker and five in midfield. We didn't create as much as we ideally should have, but we should have had a penalty in the first half and missed a great chance in the second half with Morelos' header. Let's just hope we can keep up the pressure by winning games against the rest of the league and we are at full strength next time we meet them (maybe November at Hampden)...

I don't care how big the gap is. We don't set out for a draw and hoping to pinch a goal,
at Ibrox against those cunts. I'd rather we lost by a few more, trying, than lose 2-0 without putting up a fight.

I don't care how big the gap is. We don't set out for a draw and hoping to pinch a goal,
at Ibrox against those cunts. I'd rather we lost by a few more, trying, than lose 2-0 without putting up a fight.[/QUOT
H
That's where I'm coming from one shot in the whole game we had no tactics, no shooting, no midfield, let's go down letting them know they were in a game!

Back