Official Tom Lawrence announced

He had a bizarre run in where, seemingly out of nothing, went for Tav. But he used to do that at times in the Championship. Something would just set him off. He's our nutter now though B-D

Untitled-design-2022-07-08T090348.967.png

I can imagine it now. Lawrence scores his first ever goal with a Tav assist and they recreate this moment as a celebration. Get it done, lads.
I wouldn't say not to a bit of a nutter tbh haha

He stood out so much when saw him play this last season, their best player for me by some way. Good signing for us.

He had a bizarre run in where, seemingly out of nothing, went for Tav. But he used to do that at times in the Championship. Something would just set him off. He's our nutter now though B-D

Untitled-design-2022-07-08T090348.967.png

I can imagine it now. Lawrence scores his first ever goal with a Tav assist and they recreate this moment as a celebration. Get it done, lads.
He just wanted to get a swatch of his body tattoos and see if he had an inny or an outy B-D

I do have messages on my phone that will back me up. He also has 2 other players at Rangers
Alex Wright will know who I’m talking about.

I’ve PM’d you my personal mobile number for you to be able to organise all the tickets you will kindly get me for all the big games :))

Hadn't heard of him till today (don't keep up with English football) but his stats suggest a goalscoring midfielder which we've been crying out for

Even more impressive given he played for the weakest team in the league

Can't wait to see him play
Derby's league position is not really a true reflection of their side. I watched some newsflash that they were deducted 25 points, (I'm sure). And still almost missed relegation.

Derby's league position is not really a true reflection of their side. I watched some newsflash that they were deducted 25 points, (I'm sure). And still almost missed relegation.
Fair enough - they still wouldn't be among the top clubs without the deduction, so his record is still very impressive

On paper anyway it seems like he has the potential to score a lot in Scotland

People are to quick to judge, need to be a bit more patient. We ain't playing real Madrid, or Manchester City, to win the league it's separate entity, practically the same team they had last year, when everyone was saying they weren't that great. Anyway welcome Tom Lawrence
The sign some lady's front bottom from MK dons and it’s a master piece etc

We sign the derby captain and Welsh international and it’s bad business

You would think the daily record had multiple corn beef cake face accounts logged in on here at all times

Lack of goals and spread of goals was an issue for me last season so please to see us sign two finishers.

I base this solely on his you tube and stats posted here but I think he will score a lot of goals for us.

Plus they couldn’t sign players, had to put the academy players into the squad.
the admin sold some players permanently, and some who stayed on loan.
another player left on Wednesday, the fast full back, can’t recall his name.
they don’t have a full squad to begin the season

I know nothing about him.

His high point of his career has been playing for a less than stellar Derby side where he hadn’t exactly set the world alight. Does anyone genuinely think this player is likely to play a major part in getting us close to the filth?

I obviously hope he does well with us and is a hidden diamond, but have to say I’m not excited one bit by this signing. Our transfer window hasn’t exactly been thrilling so far.

Loving what I have seen so far in the highlights videos.

I hope he does well for us. Feeling much happier than this time last week :D

Fair enough - they still wouldn't be among the top clubs without the deduction, so his record is still very impressive

On paper anyway it seems like he has the potential to score a lot in Scotland
Suprise suprise plenty of Derby fans now coming out and saying good riddance and describing him as petulant and inconsistent

His high point of his career has been playing for a less than stellar Derby side where he hadn’t exactly set the world alight. Does anyone genuinely think this player is likely to play a major part in getting us close to the filth?

I obviously hope he does well with us and is a hidden diamond, but have to say I’m not excited one bit by this signing. Our transfer window hasn’t exactly been thrilling so far.
Another greeting face faced post, murder

Ffs I assume you know absolutely nothing about football mate
What a mad post
We’ve just signed a great player

It might have already been mentioned but Tom Lawrence has never missed a game due to injury according to transfermarkt.

We need more reliable non-injury prone players.

That’s wrong. He’s missed the odd game due to injury (groin, ankle) but seems quite robust.

First of all you say you know nothing about him so how do you know how well he has or hasn't done at Derby? :rolleyes:

Then you ask if "anyone genuinely thinks he will get us closer to the filth", well obviously Gio thinks he'll do a job and I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that he's done a wee bit more research than your fùck all! :))

More squad level players coming in so far. Kent and Morelos are far better than our two signings. TL is a one good game in five player.

Losing Aribo weakens us. I hope our next signing is a level above. It's been a while since we signed a first eleven ready player.

More squad level players coming in so far. Kent and Morelos are far better than our two signings. TL is a one good game in five player.

Losing Aribo weakens us. I hope our next signing is a level above. It's been a while since we signed a first eleven ready player.
Can't argue with that mate. We need to step up a level if we want to win 56 and qualify/compete in the CL.

Not the most exciting signing, not even a regular for Wales. Can't complain on a free transfer, will judge him when I've seen him play in a Rangers jersey. Hopefully suits our game and is a success.

What position is he? Seen reports he's a midfielder, forward & winger? Top scorer for Derby C this season, barely double figures. Seems like a decent Bosman, played Championship most his career

Just say it as I’ve seen it lads, he was very inconsistent for derby and his weekly wages will be quite high, he was on 37k a week at derby. Hope he turns out to realise his potential but I’m just not positive about this one.

Not the most exciting signing, not even a regular for Wales. Can't complain on a free transfer, will judge him when I've seen him play in a Rangers jersey. Hopefully suits our game and is a success.

Tbh the main reasons for him not being selected for Wales are it's the one area of the pitch we are pretty stacked and those in front of him are superior. I'd like him in the Wales squad as I like him as a player but there isn't room for him, his place in the squad is used by a player from a position we don't have numbers in.

His off field antics likely haven't helped him either but he does appear to have turned it round. Hoping an excellent start to the season with us at home and in Europe and Page will have a decision to make for the World Cup. Win win for me personally.

Back