Tom Lawrence

Fantastic player, well thought of down south and we did really well to get him. Testament to where we are at as a club that he knocked back a number of clubs to sign for us.

He looks like someone that's realised that now his career is starting, and he's desperate to make the most of it. A terrific display

He can ping some ball right in behind the defence, anytime someone makes that move he can give them it on a plate. Seems to be able to take a good corner and FK as well.

Much better player than I expected tbh. He puts in a great shift too. Definitely MOTM

Lawrence was fantastic. Forward and back. He’s got that X factor about him that we’ve missed from midfield. Great signing and will get better after a run of games

Said it when he signed. In terms of goals and assists he will contribute more than Aribo and Kent.

I’d like to get the opinion of the posted who was genuinely gutted we were signing a player from Derby.

I initially was disappointed by him being picked before Davo, but his work rate, vision and passing was just what we are looking for. When our front men are fully in sync, there are plenty chances to come.

Fast becoming a favourite. Everytime he gets the ball you know somethings going to happen

Maybe I've had 1 budweiser too many but Tom Lawrences performance tonight had me reminiscing about Trevor Steven. Too far??

TL has ticked all the boxes for me since he walked in the door, such a short time ago.
Looking forward to ALL his performances this season :))

He impressed me today. Surprised he has spent so long in the Championship tbh. Definitely got talent.

My MoTM too. Direct, physically strong, fit, plenty fast enough and at long last we’ve got someone willing to have a dig from outside the box. Class act!

He was excellent tonight. A standout. (I gave JM MOTM purely for that save at a critical time but Lawrence is going to be a great player for us.) Like the way he's not afraid to take a shot.

Back