Tonight's game in Invergordon

Grampian Bear

Official Ticketer
Any recommendations for tonight's game, one of my mates was all prepared to watch the game on telly tonight, but been called up to a rush job after someone went sick, a likely story I know, anyway he's en route so said I'd try and find a suitable local venue that he can head to on arrival?

I'm sure there was a similar request quite recently but couldn't find the thread.

Not been in Invergordon for a few years, not sure if the Caley is open after covid or not, Marine or Tuckers maybe.. Silver Dollar... haven't a clue if anyone these places are open or will be showing the Football.

Ah good old Follow Follow never fails to disappoint in helpful information, useless information and a touch sarcasm, just lacking a bit in wit and charm on this occasion.

But thanks for all the suggestions and will pass this on and hope he makes it up the road on time and lives to tell the tale if he ends up in The Marine !

Marines only pub left open in inverg mate so could be mentally challengeds about.
Personally I'd get train to Dingwall.

Not been in Invergordon for a few years, not sure if the Caley is open after covid or not, Marine or Tuckers maybe.. Silver Dollar... haven't a clue if anyone these places are open or will be showing the Football.
Caley is flats now mate.
Dollar not opened again since covid.
Marine is a shit hole now.

Back