Transfer Window - Summer 2018

bigy

Transfers can be processed from this weekend - Saturday 9 June 2018. Does anyone think we'll see any immediate action, or will we have to wait?

Also worth noting the transfer window for English clubs closes on 9 August, but we can still buy (and they can still sell) up until 31 August. There could be an opportunity at the end of the window therefore to pick up some bargains or loans without having to compete with EPL/Championship clubs.

It would appear that our scouts are England bound at this moment in time, it seems our MSM are saying £3.5 M for Goldson and our own 4lads had a dream are saying much less, so until we get info from the club I will hold fire till then.

There's going to be more than Goldson and some Liverpool loans though. We need at least one more centre half - possibly more. We need at least 2 strikers. And i'd also expect the midfield to be bolstered further.

I'd expect us to sign at least 5 or 6 players in the coming weeks, possibly more, but where from and at what stage in their careers will be interesting to see.

Back